Ultimate TRI EDC Brass Now Shipping!

dukeface13

Newly Enlightened
Re: Ultimate TRI EDC Brass Now Available!

I personally would love to see one of these in Aluminum for the weight savings. I think that the brass looks really good as well though. Nice job, keep up the good work! :)

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast

Once we're making a wish list, I'd love for a single emitter w/ reflector option.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

I personally would love to see one of these in Aluminum for the weight savings. I think that the brass looks really good as well though. Nice job, keep up the good work! :)

Once we're making a wish list, I'd love for a single emitter w/ reflector option.

Noted :D

+1^^ love triples... love singles. Love flashlights.

Will a quad fit in there? :D

The the smallest optics I have been able to find for the quad is 24mm... Nearly the OD of the head.

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast

Are there any updates on ETA?

I've not heard anything yet. That is typical though, there have been times when this machines has shipped finish parts to me without even emailing etc first
smile.png
I will shoot him a message next week though and see where we are at. As far as I know we are still on track for 9/15.

Last edited by a moderator:

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast

Have you considered using an H17F driver in this light? Will it even fit? I like the idea of programmable modes more than the preset mode groups, and I think it would be worth the cost difference if the H17F works.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

Are there any updates on ETA?

I've not heard anything yet. That is typical though, there have been times when this machines has shipped finish parts to me without even emailing etc first
smile.png
I will shoot him a message next week though and see where we are at. As far as I know we are still on track for 9/15.

Ozzy, apparently yesterday rather than clicking reply and typing my response I hit "edit post" Hence the reason there are a string of words in your comment you didn't put there.

Have you considered using an H17F driver in this light? Will it even fit? I like the idea of programmable modes more than the preset mode groups, and I think it would be worth the cost difference if the H17F works.

Dan, I've not tried it, but I don't thin it will fit. I think with the head tightened down those 7135 chips on the bottom would hit the light body.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Matt, I sent you a PM. Let me know if it's not too late to have mine nude... with no clip or clip holes. Thanks!

nbp

Flashaholic

Those look nice!! Makes me think I need to polish mine - although it has developed a pretty solid patina. Looks like some old timey ship parts. Haha

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast

Man this is exciting!!! My first brass custom

TimeOnTarget

Newly Enlightened

I got a shipping notification from ASF today.

The excitement builds!

Zandar

Enlightened

I just got mine and it looks great. Only problem is I forgot to order a battery( mistakenly thought it was 18350 powered) and I haven't found the 1 14500 battery I have!!

Last edited:

TimeOnTarget

Newly Enlightened

Mine just arrived too!

Wow!

It is nicely finished, and the threads are butter smooth. The brass feels hefty and solid in the hand.

I got the Nichia version and the temp is nice and warm, just like I like it.

THANKS Matt!!!!!!! :twothumbs