Ultrafire UF-H7 coming soon? (Zebralight H600 Clone)

KriegerKrieg

Newly Enlightened
Has anybody seen this? Looks like they have made a few improvements to the UF-H6. It would be nice to see some specs soon.
http://www.ultrafire.net/UploadFiles/2014131225727911.jpg

l4sl.jpg

Last edited:

KriegerKrieg

Newly Enlightened
I guess these would be the requirements for me to purchase this light: No PWM, mode memory, a decent button (looks better than the h6) and a price under 50.00. The u6 runs for 38 now.

Mooreshire

Newly Enlightened
I was really disappointed in the H6; PWM (visible in every mode), poor o-ring (mine broke when it came out of the groove and got caught in the threads the first day I used it), silicone headband holder is too tight to allow for one handed tilt adjustments, you have to cycle up through the highest modes every time you want to dim it into a lower mode, the negative contact inside the tailcap likes to loosen/unscrew until it won't close correctly, protected batteries barely fit, and it is too easy to accidentally activate the strobe when trying to change modes.

In my opinion they have a lot of room for improvement. I'm hopeful though.

KriegerKrieg

Newly Enlightened
Its a little bit of a letdown for me, I was hoping it was going to be an updated uf-h6 18650 headlamp. Anyway the price is ~35.00 U.S.D. And the build quality looks a little better than most ultrafire lamps. Plus no strobe modes:clap:... that surprises me a lot, but in a good way.

Not sure I will buy this one, I think that for a budget 18650 headlamp I'll keep the nitecore hc50 I got on ebay for $42.00 shipped. I doubt after switching to 18650s I'll ever buy an AA/14500 or AAA/10440 flashlight again.

Specifications:

1. LED Brand: Cree XP-G R5
2. Brightness: 150 Lumens
3. Modes: 2
4. 1 year warranty

UltraFire UF-H7 Cree XP-G R5 2-Mode 150 Lumens Flashlight (1 x AA / 1 x 14500)

Brand:UltraFire
Model:UF-H7
Emitter Brand/Type:Cree
Emitter BIN:XP-G R5
Color BIN:White
Total Emitters:1
Battery Configurations:1 x AA /1 x 14500 battery (not included)
Voltage Input:-
Switch Type:Clicky (Clickie)
Switch Location:Head
Modes:2
Mode Memory:-
Mode Arrangement:Hi > Low > Off (Long press)
Circuitry:-
Brightness:150 Lumens
Runtime:1 Hour (it depends on battery)
Lens:Coated Glass Lens
Reflector:Aluminum Textured OP Reflector
Carrying Clip:Yes
Carrying Strap:Yes
Other Features:Waterproof
Accessories Included:Adjustable head strap, gift box

zenzic

Newly Enlightened
Sorry for posting to such an old thread, but it seemed like the best place for my question. I recently purchased an H7 from ultrafire-shop.net. While I was at it, I ordered a couple of rechargeable 14500 batteries to go with it. Now that I have them, I'm afraid to put these batteries in the light. As noted above, there doesn't seem to be any input voltage specified for this light. It works just fine with a 1.5V AA or lower voltage NiMHs, but can it handle these 3.6V batteries? This is probably a silly question, but without info from the manufacturer, how would I even guess? I mean there's always trial and error, but that can create some expensive paper weights. I did try contacting the seller, but mail bounces from all their contact addresses. Apparently the only way to contact them is to order something...