US/RU Situation Concerning Zenitco

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I read a lot of things online about Zenitco. Some say the Russians block US sales concerning Zenitco others say US Customs cause issues.

Should I get a lawyer in order to purchase a light from overseas?

How do I go about getting another without breaking US laws or overtly breaking Russisn Federation laws?

Solarius

Newly Enlightened
Just try to get it through 3d party country. Like Kazakhstan or UAE for example.

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
I read a lot of things online about Zenitco. Some say the Russians block US sales concerning Zenitco others say US Customs cause issues.

Should I get a lawyer in order to purchase a light from overseas?

How do I go about getting another without breaking US laws or overtly breaking Russisn Federation laws?
Stores may block sales abroad, mainly due to the inability to pay, because we were disconnected from pp and swift. Through private people you can buy and send, I could help without problems, but I would not recommend this light. Only if for a collection. Poor heat sink design, outdated LEDs and poor built-in batteries in hand version (cheap LiCo). Other than that, they are quite durable

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
This type. I have spare switches and a rifle clamp on rail mount for it. It would be a great light but the seal for the battery conpartment is poorly made and the screw looks like it will eventually strip. I wouldn't use it in the rain but it is a good tactical light. Was good stats when I got it. I ran it on a VEPR RPK-74 sidefolder.

Attachments

• B5C720B9-23A6-469F-A22A-760FEB9DCB25.jpeg
    B5C720B9-23A6-469F-A22A-760FEB9DCB25.jpeg
    357.2 KB · Views: 69