• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

V2T 5W Star....

LukeK

Enlightened
Wayne,

I had one of your V2T 5W Stars in my cart and was about to order when it stated that I would not be able to order them (due to little to no quantities of them or whatever). When do you imagine these 5watters will go back in stock and be available for my purchase? Thanks for your time.

LukeK

Enlightened
*bump*

Sorry about the bump guys. I've got a camping trip coming up rather fast here in a week and a half and I'd really like to get a hold of that Luxeon if possible Wayne. Do you have any idea when they will be available for purchase again?

Thanks!

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
LukeK,

Sorry, I missed your first post. The 5Watters were a special buy. I don't have plans to offer them unless another good deal comes along.

I think I have one that I reserved for private stock. I don't have any use for it right now and I can post it for you if you want.

LukeK

Enlightened
I would love to purchase it from you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just tell me how and when and I'll go ahead and buy it. Also -- I placed an order for an R2H 1watter yesterday. Would it be possible to add the 5W to that package to save on shipping or is it too late? I appreciate it!

LukeK

Enlightened
Wayne, I apparently still can't purchase one. It still says that they are not 'in-stock'.

LukeK

Enlightened
Any ideas? I didn't end up trying to purchase it until 20 minutes later, as I was in the car. Eh hopefully they weren't bought out before I got to them.