• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

V54 Monthly Giveaway

Vlada1911

Newly Enlightened
Now I checked, Vihn was thinking member Kozy won the third time, but it was you. Two in a row, you are on fire. I would lie if I would say I don't envy you a bit but I'm glad also, his flashlight work is highly regarded. I have heard of him before even knowing about this forum.

Archangel72

Newly Enlightened
Now I checked, Vihn was thinking member Kozy won the third time, but it was you. Two in a row, you are on fire. I would lie if I would say I don't envy you a bit but I'm glad also, his flashlight work is highly regarded. I have heard of him before even knowing about this forum.

i did not win 2 in a row.. There was another giveaway that I did not participate in between them. Dunno how it ended I did not pay attention to it.

Vlada1911

Newly Enlightened
Well, then, I don't known who allows me to post over here :D
Edit: pm for you archangel :)

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Please refer to post 1

"I reserve the right to change rules and prize anytime I want
I have full control over the giveaway"

Archangel72

Newly Enlightened
Vinh

If its ok with you I will organize the Numbers list like I did with the next one. Also if you don't mind I will pull the random # as I will not participate in the next contest also =)

That is if its ok with you.

I dont mind helping out when I can
-Gabe

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh

If its ok with you I will organize the Numbers list like I did with the next one. Also if you don't mind I will pull the random # as I will not participate in the next contest also =)

-Gabe

Thanks so much for that - makes it way easier for everyone to know who chose what etc.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
+1

Vinh

-Gabe

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Lets do another giveaway :)

1) Name your favorite V54 light
2) Name your least favorite V54 light
3) Name your next V54 light

Must say why and this must be about a light you own

Prize: Not sure but I will try build a nice one :)

Pick a number from 1-5400

1 entry per person

Randomly draw winner end of the month

Last edited:

msim

Enlightened
1) my P60vn XP-G2 PDTc. I just freaking love it.
2) D25Cvn Ti - It's an older version before DriverVN and I'm not a fan of the mode spacing... also the clip gets loose often and I don't have the right size wrench to tighten it.
3) the T6vn looks amazing.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
1) my P60vn XP-G2 PDTc. I just freaking love it.
2) PrinceVN, too flashy for my tastes, but that's just one man's opinion :) Must say why and this must be about a light you own
3) the T6vn looks amazing.