Vape Lounge

ven

Flashaholic
Oh and of course, will share good/bad experiences with the v3 over the coming........... I am a plonker though, i fitted my own coils only to find 4 ready made under the foam section :laughing: oh well, good for next time!!!

Loving it, really am Sean, if i am as happy as i am now, i will invest in a black version to go with the sigelei(which i am loving too by the way).

ven

Flashaholic
As i am not too keen on the clear drip tip(dont get me wrong it feels/vapes great) due to condensation...........i swapped it with the tfv4......even more AIR!!!

Like!!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
ven - glad you are enjoying the Sigelei. It went to a good home.

I just cracked the case on a Black Friday Crown tank I bought. Popped in a 0.25 Ohm coil and opened up a bottle of Space Jam Astro that I've been holding onto for a few months. All I can say is just WOW! This is the best this juice has ever tasted. It tastes like I am inhaling a jar of strawberry jelly. YUMMY!

I've been really impressed with how long the Crown and TFV4 Quad coils have been lasting. I've had one quad coil in my TFV4 through a couple different flavors for almost two months and it's still going strong! A 0.25 Crown coil has been going for almost just as long.

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks Sean, it was awesome of you and will always be cherished..........more than any other mod simply down to the fact its from you!:grouphug:

The crown is just something else, i love them, simplicity, nice top fill design( i mean now all others that are bottom filled are just an inconvenience).

I really will say get a v3 crius, its actually the best fill i have experienced, the flavour is crazy! and of a similar size to the crown. The juice adjuster is novelty but a good idea if using PG or VG , either way mine is fully open and the only flooding i get is flavour:) So airy(or not if close up for a tighter draw), right now it is close to perfection with the best of the crown/tfv4 /dripper in one. Hard to explain other than when ready for a change get one.

The tfv4 and crown are still the best tanks available imo, and now the v3 too. I love the base, how easy is this to work with! And using one high and opposite post low, line up well with coil legs. Much prefer the small grub screws too, just feels better to tighten with. Under the posts note the well that leads to the hole on the outer part. This is simplicity at its best, so effective as the wick is pushed down and through the hole. This stops leaks and great for soaking juice up. IMHO its the best overall design yet........ I just cant find fault with the base other than of course , if bigger it would be even easier. Compared to the UD efforts its far better........

ven

Flashaholic
Well the OBS Crius RTA has been used none stop, not had to re-build(because its not vanilla that gunks the coils up!!! :laughing:) yet and reading 0.29ohm from the dual build............its still a winner and now debating if to get one in black!!! Probably be able to pick them up soon for $20 or so, more than worth it!

ven

Flashaholic
Just ordered another OBS crius v3 in black this time for the sigelei mod, awesome tank..............still not been off it!!!

ven

Flashaholic
On the platinum, i absolutely love it.........now the down side which is with the normal kanger mini is still there............3.56V ish cut off..........Its using 50% of the cell, where other mods use down to around 3.1 or 3.15v(10% power give/take left) . Its kind of a pita for me and my vaping as i am changing cells every hour to 2 tops!. Dual cell mods really come into their own, then down to 3.1v offers pretty much 4x or more the vape time.............that is significant!

Only gripe tbh, slightly sharp edges on the stainless inside the battery compartment edges, not enough to cut, enough to notice!

Other than that its fantastic!!!

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still have not tried the triple cell setup... but I think I'm finally over my cold/flu, whatever the heck it was, and I think, finally, going to try it tonight. Also got shipping notice from GB regarding the Cube Mini, so that's finally on the way, maybe? GB doesn't have the best track record in my experience.

ven

Flashaholic
My last 2 orders from them have been quadcopters and from EU warehouse (within 3 days of ordering), will not order from china etc right now or in near future again. I still have one out for delivery ................live n learn.............just seems it takes me longer than most to learn! :laughing:

Good news on the cube, i nearly bought one but gave in to the platinum instead. App and dont know how true , but a mate swore blind that the smok mini his mate had, had 2 lipo in it, special edition apparently !! I said they have a magnetic slide like the cube 2(he has one of them). But he said no, his mate undid the bottom part via screws and showed him.............so its good enough for me and was unaware of it............

Look forward to impressions, i could still easily bite and been offered a new one for £40

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is just getting ridiculous! Did you check out the TF-T8 octo clapton - that's just nuts! The dual clapton coil is pretty sweet tasting so I can't imagine how the octo coil would be.

I actually have more tanks and coils than I do flavors right now since I stopped buying pre-mixed flavors. :(

ven

Flashaholic
I did Sean, i gone against all i said ordering from GB, as cant find in the UK!!!

http://www.gearbest.com/accessories/pp_275042.html

I really am in no rush as loving the v3's so not too bothered if takes weeks.............no major investment!

Yes, is that one awesome coil or what! wow, work of art, think i would cry when if i had to throw one of those out after uses :laughing:

Defo up for this novel clapton RBA though

ven

Flashaholic
I dont know if anyone has tried it, if not its worth trying!! Scripture heisenburg (blue) it has a menthol blast but hard to explain, its pretty amazing to vape(i am not a menthol fan either). Sort of an ice cool vape with amazing flavour..........

I 1st tried it in the cloud shop, very impressed but stuck with what i knew!, then tried again the other day when a mate had it(he bought a platinum recently and crius v3 which he loves), going to get some in for a change of flavour!

Description of flavour
Those who have enjoyed this e liquid, and there have been many, report a cool crystal-like undertone or sensation coupled with a curiously fruity flavour

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
ven - I just mixed up some of your Cappella Bubble Gum flavor. I wasn't sure what to expect with this one but I am pleasantly pleased with the flavor. I started it off with a new TFV4 coil so I'm going through the first tank of some tainted flavor but it's starting to bed in and very yummy.

I mixed it at 15% and I think I could kick it up a bit. What do you mix yours at?

I also got the Bavarian Cream but haven't mixed that one up yet. I tried a Lemon Meringue Pie as well - mixed that up and not sure how it's going to be - has an odd smell to it.

ven

Flashaholic
Hi Sean, i use 20% mainly for the BG flavour, however in a bigger 250ml mix i will sometimes through another 10ml bottle in for good luck :laughing: so maybe 22%. IMO 15% is not enough, minty types or if extra concentrated flavours then sure, maybe fruity berry ones too then 15% is a good start.

Its a real nice flavour, once bedded in its one of those that does not get sickly in anyway and is subtle (not one of those flavours that linger like vanilla for example)

Just bought 3 of these whilst i wait for another 3 to come in the mail, amazing!! This is a 50/50 pre-made and 3mg strength(one in mail is 100vg) and vapes spot on tbh, still cloudy and lots of coooool but fruity flavour.

Not tried the Bavarian with anything but vanilla, but if its a creamy or suited to a creamy taste it will go nicely with it.

ven

Flashaholic
Other came in the mail today, not same though(of course clear and not blue) but also smells different. Not had chance to try it yet, still smells nice! just not the same.......

Yes vaped 30ml in a day :laughing:

Decided on an easier way instead of the pita dripper bottles, just pour 3 into

True blue baby i vape you:D

ven

Flashaholic
Well tried and tried the VM version, I really want to like it!! its nothing like the blue nor anywhere as nice! chalk and cheese..............would be nicer :laughing: Will try again another day, hopefully someone in work will like it so not wasted completely.

Seriously, for me thats the last time i order online on a whim/hope its the same,equivalent of $35 wasted! Another 2 bottles of the scripture ordered to cheer me up!

Well one is mine as the other for a work mate who loves menthol, tends to add a drop of a fruit flavour to it................well i know 100% he is going to be blown away!

Interestingly the cloud shop has lots of other flavours of this scripture brand , odd one that was opened smelled very nice= if it smells very nice then there is a very good chance it will vape nice!

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received, the Cube Mini yesterday! :D

Haven't had a chance to fire it up.

Initial impression is, it's just not that MINI! I mean it's BIG compared to most other single 18650 mods out there imo. Will try to get some pictures up tonight, I know I'm long overdue :eek: