venison jerky

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
We have quite the selection of dried sausages and stuff like that, but real jerky is hard to come by. But I wonder how many of you Americans ever had the pleasure of eating 'knabbelspek' (I really wouldn't know what they would call it in the US, if they know it there, the translation would be something like munchingbacon). Anyway, a picture says more than a 1000 words, so here's some pics of some 'knabbelspek', maybe it looks familiar to someone...

knabbelspek1.jpg
knabbelspek2.jpg

savumaki said:
May Cooper- PM me your address and I will vacuum pack a sample for you to try the next time I make a batch (may not be deer)

Karl

Wow! thanks for the offer Karl!! PM coming your way!

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
MayCooper said:
We have quite the selection of dried sausages and stuff like that, but real jerky is hard to come by. But I wonder how many of you Americans ever had the pleasure of eating 'knabbelspek' (I really wouldn't know what they would call it in the US, if they know it there, the translation would be something like munchingbacon). Anyway, a picture says more than a 1000 words, so here's some pics of some 'knabbelspek', maybe it looks familiar to someone...

knabbelspek1.jpg
knabbelspek2.jpg
those look like pork grinds or chitlins i like them a lot what do yours have in them/what are they made of? ours tast really good at least i like them.

Arkayne

Enlightened
ahhhhhh jerky! It's been sooo long since I've had some. Although, I've yet to make my own so I've grown up on store bought and Costco brand mostly.

Latest posts