• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

vinhnguyen54 D26/P60 XML Drop In Run 6 Sale Thread NEW PILL AND REFLECTOR AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: vinhnguyen54 D26/P60 XML Drop In Run 6 Sale Thread

I got everything ready to go but still waiting for the Warm LED. The supplier sent me Neutral 4500K instead of the warm. I think I emailed you about it. Would you like me to send you what I got now first anyway? Sorry for the biggest delay ever.

Vin,
Have my items been sent, please?

27 Jan
:
High Current / Low Voltage: 2.7-4.5V
T6 WARM 4000K
2.8A High / Max
No mode memory
Moonlight, Medium, High
Thermal Injection
OP Reflector
Price US$45

30 Jan:
EZ900 1.8A single mode, smooth reflector, throw excellent, 4.2V max, $20

16 Feb:
4 x McClicky switch $28

ykb

Newly Enlightened

I replied to your email on 12 March. I agreed to it at the time because you said it was 4000K, but is it now 4500K? I was looking for warm, but anything 4000K or under is fine.
If you could send what's ready now, that would be great.
Many thanks.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I replied to your email on 12 March. I agreed to it at the time because you said it was 4000K, but is it now 4500K? I was looking for warm, but anything 4000K or under is fine.
If you could send what's ready now, that would be great.
Many thanks.

I am being stupid. Your order was shipped on march 12. LC811335378US Sorry all the confusion.

ykb

Newly Enlightened

Many thanks for your attention :thumbsup:
I look forward to receiving them.

GregM

Newly Enlightened
Re: vinhnguyen54 D26/P60 XML Drop In Run 6 Sale Thread Neutal Warm Cool White

Multi-Mode High Current & Low Voltage option: 2.7-4.5V max
U2 COOL WHITE 6500K
3,040mA
7) Moonlight, Medium, High
BB) Textured Reflector or Orange Peel Reflector
McClicky x2
$54

transaction # 1G561141D8876140P

Thanks!

ykb

Newly Enlightened

Items received, many thanks!

daniiswara

Newly Enlightened

Hi Vinh,

I'm new here. I'd like to order:
  • U2 cool white 6500K
  • 5,840mA (+ $8)
  • last mode memory (High, Medium, Moonlight, High, Medium, Moonlight, 10Hz Strobe, 2HZ Blink, SOS, Beacon)
  • smooth reflector
  • thermal injection

Pls mail: daniiswara (my username) at gmail. Thanks.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

4.2A max. 5.8A is for SST LEDS :)

Hi Vinh,

I'm new here. I'd like to order:
  • U2 cool white 6500K
  • 5,840mA (+ $8)
  • last mode memory (High, Medium, Moonlight, High, Medium, Moonlight, 10Hz Strobe, 2HZ Blink, SOS, Beacon)
  • smooth reflector
  • thermal injection

Pls mail: daniiswara (my username) at gmail. Thanks.

trevordurden

Newly Enlightened

For the modes where you have to cycle through modes twice, do you have to cycle through the modes that in a short amount of time (2 seconds) to get to the blinky modes like the 4sevens or will they always go into blinky modes no matter how long you take to get into them?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

For the modes where you have to cycle through modes twice, do you have to cycle through the modes that in a short amount of time (2 seconds) to get to the blinky modes like the 4sevens or will they always go into blinky modes no matter how long you take to get into them?

You have to cycle fast.

Freaker

Newly Enlightened

Multi-Mode High Current & Low Voltage 4.5V Max
T6 Warm 4000K
4,090mA
NO MEMORY
High, Medium, Moonlight
Smooth Reflector
$43

2 McClicky switches

$57 total.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

UPDATE

I just got a new type of smooth reflector for XML LEDs and this one is now my current best. Here is why:

- Larger brass pill for better immediate heat sinking
- Shallow reflector for a MUCH WIDER spill beam
- Same great throw as before but with a larger hot spot. It's the diameter of a reflector that primarily determines the hot spot intensity for a LED set up. Thus, same diameter reflector but less deep = equivalent throw and wider spill beam. Now you got a flood and throw both in one drop in!
- Excellent beam profile. Beautiful intense hot spot with a wide spill beam and no artifacts. (I love this new reflector!)
- Mirror smooth aluminum finish is flawless
- Reflector is thicker and the pill has more threads so heat transfer is definitely better than before

DSC04736.jpg

DSC04738.jpg

DSC04739.jpg

In my opinion, this reflector and pill set up is Superior in terms of performance and beam quality compared to all Smooth XML reflectors I have ever tested and sold.

Last edited:

Freaker

Newly Enlightened

Cool. Is that going in mine?

Diablo_331

Enlightened
The new pills and reflectors look very promising! Is the slight donut hole of the old smooth reflectors present in these new ones as well? How much does the hot spot vary in size from the old reflector?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
The new pills and reflectors look very promising! Is the slight donut hole of the old smooth reflectors present in these new ones as well? How much does the hot spot vary in size from the old reflector?

The slight donut hole before seems to be reduced. I guess I will do beam shots to clarify things. I am just too lazy to go outside in the cold to do it. :p

ECKO32

Newly Enlightened
Hey Vin,
I like the feedback regarding the xml...I got a 2x18650 set up..i would like to know whats the max amps you can push on a 8.4 volt setup using the xml?...
I would like a single mode and not sure if its regulated it can work with the QTC i will be using to control the current flow;)
:sssh:Ecko

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I am not sure about the QTC but the hardest I can push a single mode 8.4V XML would be around 2-2.2A. I will confirm exactly if you are interested.

Hey Vin,
I like the feedback regarding the xml...I got a 2x18650 set up..i would like to know whats the max amps you can push on a 8.4 volt setup using the xml?...
I would like a single mode and not sure if its regulated it can work with the QTC i will be using to control the current flow;)
:sssh:Ecko

Status
Not open for further replies.