• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

vinhnguyen54 New Assembled drop in for sale 8.18.2012 Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: vinhnguyen54 New Assembled drop in for sale 8.18.2012

My drops are always great in solar force host. Plenty of space o fit the drop in n aluminum wrap. On my extra high power drop they r meant for short burst on high for about 1-2 minutes at a time. Medium is plenty bright for normal tasks n can be run extensively. I jut think it's nice to have max ouput when u need it. I use mot of my p60 in low. And high when I just like being silly bright. :)

CrazyIvan2011

Enlightened

I mainly use medium and low too anyway. So as you say would be nice to have that extra burst if needed.

Is the link you sent, of the ones you are selling there, the same as the other sales thread I read on here...aka the solder filled 1300 lumens copper ones? Or were they 5.5A?

I would like one of them, but in a neutral, three mode with no memory. What would I be sacrificing in lumens to runtimes est?

And sorry for getting off topic in this thread...just you have quite a few open, and different runs etc, im lost one which ones to look in now :thinking:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

1300 lumen are direct drive at 5.5A. The ones I just linked yah are less lumen at 4.5A with modes. I can make you the same drop in in neutral 3 mode 4000K if you want. Runtime is the same as current draw are the same. You will loose 100-200 lumen with neutral LED. Don't worry abotu being lost. Just tell me what you like and I can build to your exact liking. If you are unsure what you want I can provide suggestions.

I mainly use medium and low too anyway. So as you say would be nice to have that extra burst if needed.

Is the link you sent, of the ones you are selling there, the same as the other sales thread I read on here...aka the solder filled 1300 lumens copper ones? Or were they 5.5A?

I would like one of them, but in a neutral, three mode with no memory. What would I be sacrificing in lumens to runtimes est?

And sorry for getting off topic in this thread...just you have quite a few open, and different runs etc, im lost one which ones to look in now :thinking:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

ALl Shipped!

TexasLumens

Newly Enlightened
Vinh,
I would like to purchase #14 if it is still available. Please let me know and I will PPal...

Thanks. Dan.

Thanks Vinh, Pay Pal payment has been sent... transaction # ID # 8P8355371Y097122N.

Be Well. Dan.

RECEIVED! Nice part... Nice Work!!! THANKS!! Dan.

Last edited:

Antec

Newly Enlightened
:paypal:

XP-G2 cool white
-2.8 - 4.2V max
-Low(400ma), Med(1.5A), High(2.1A)
-No mode memory(always starts on low)
-solder filled/potted
-No Reflector(will use on aspheric lens)

Thanks

Antec

Newly Enlightened
Hi, If/when you manage to Direct Bond to Copper an XP-G2,
kindly post the improvements in max sustainable current. :popcorn:

Thanks

y0urm0msname

Newly Enlightened
Any chance there will be another round of price drops? :whistle:

I didnt even know this thread is still Live. I am going to close it now. Please PM me what you need and we can work out something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.