• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Wave of Ti S27-PD's **All Sold **

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,

I have finally completed a first wave from the new Ti S27-PD sets. I have built these out and have 15 ea. Ti S27-PD's with white H3 and 15 ea. Ti S27-PD's with green H3 vials available now. These have Seoul P4 LED's with bin UW0I and are driven by GDx2 525 converters. The wave was initially planned to be 50 units strong but I have run short on converters. Oops! :green: The balance of the Ti S27-PD's as well as some more Mules will arrive in some additional waves once I have received more converters and completed the builds.

S27-PD.jpg

These lights are $455 plus shipping and any insurance requested. By default, I will ship by either priority mail or international priority mail unless requested to ship in a different fashion.

To recap and highlight:

15 ea. S27-PD WhtH3 - $455 ea.
15 ea. S27-PD GrnH3 - $455 ea.

If you want one of these, please specify the item in the subject of your e-mail order and if you are open to an alternate color H3 just state first and second choice. (I.E. S27-PD Grn H3 (sub Wht) if you want green but will accept white if green is gone) In the body of your e-mail order, please include your CPF handle as well as real name and shipping address and phone number.

These will go on a first ordered first served basis and based on a clear and unambigious order received via e-mail. For general ordering, shipping and warranty info, please refer to THIS THREAD.

Once I receive your order, I will reply with a confirmation of receipt and let you know if you caught the light or not. After I generate postage and am in process of shipping the light, I will send you an e-mail with the total indicated in the subject line. Upon receipt of this e-mail, payment is requested and appreciated!!

Thanks for looking and I believe this wave will last for a while this time. :)

Last edited:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Wave of Ti S27-PD's

Where is Groundhog??!?? All the best to those wanting this great light...me :broke: so I'm :mecry:

OldGreyGuy

Enlightened
Re: Wave of Ti S27-PD's

Email Sent, been waiting for this wave for a little while :)

...hope I make the cut :(

...looks like I did :party: :D

Last edited: