Wee Q4 NS & Titanium Purchase Thread.

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Orb

:paypal:

I made an order on lummi, but got no answer

siciliano,

It is always a good idea to make sure everything has gone through correctly, especially where money is concerned. Have you emailed Rob directly?

His email address is @gmail.com. Before the '@', you want to put 'lummii' Be careful, there are two 'i's, despite the fact that the company name only has one 'i'.

Mike

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'am helping out my fellow countryman siciliano who's new around here.

He ordered a Wee plus some accessories on May 21st through the Lummi website and paid by Paypal. The Paypal receipt bore all the right info including the name 'Robert Cheetam'. Siciliano also sent a few mails to the right Gmail address including the two 'i's but got no answer. I remember that in my case last month there was no need of an additional email: upon receipt of the Paypal notice of payment Rob confirmed shortly.
Finally we notice that Rob has not posted here since May 23, is he away?

Conclusion: will Rob please contact siciliano and tell him when he is going to ship the Wee. :)

Thanks. :wave:

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave: Guys yes I am here.
Not sure on siciliano's real name to check for his email?
Please post here if you do not get a reply via email. Like Mike says it could be in the spam folder???

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
siciliano, I did find your email in the spam folder.
Email replied. :thanks:

siciliano

Newly Enlightened
Hello Orb
You have sent the Wee?

In your e-mail had written:

Hello
Your email had gone into the spam folder.
Thank you for getting in contact via CPF.
Your order will be dispatched early next week.
I will send you conformation once posted

siciliano

Newly Enlightened
Hello Orb
You have sent the Wee?

I have sent the payment paypal :)paypal:) day 05/21/2008

Today we are 07/04/2008 :whoopin:

progress.gif

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello siciliano, Your order was posted on the 27th June.
I did send you a email conformation.
I hope your order arrives very soon.
:thanks:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Ok, so rolling it over with a car is an extreme example. Generally, the Wee NS will be strong enough in most instances. But yes, if you are pushing it to the extreme, titanium is the way to go, hence the fact I have a Raw Ti.
I just got my Wee NS and having had an aluminum Raw previously which might be a problem if it was run over, I just don't see how you would get any damage to a Wee NS by any means!

It is so small and stoutly built, especially with the integral reflector, that the only thing I would worry about would be surface scratching.

This thread looked a little ignored the last couple years and I guess getting my first Wee is a good time to get it going again! By the way, anyone with a 25 or 50 lumen pill that doesn't need it, send me a PM. :whistle: