Weirdest flashlight concept I've seen in quite awhile

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
You could use it in the car with an inverter!

I'm sorry, if I'm on a job site, I don't want the light to be moving every time someone needs a cord, and 50 lumens at 10,000K? not really needed to locate your cord end.

I'll bet they sell alot of them though...

Swede74

Enlightened
I found this one on a Swedish site. I'm not sure weird is the best word to describe it, but it is certainly a nontraditional design.

2118229691.jpg
2118219690.jpg

211829689.jpg

Some information and specifications according to the site where I found it:

New innovative design, high quality.
Credit card size.
"Collapsable lightbulb"
"Unfold" to turn the light on.
Colour: Warm white.
Weight: 14 g.
Powered by Cr1220 (included, replaceable).
Size [cm]: 8.6 * 5.3 * 0.3
Price: 29 SEK ~ 4 USD

Last edited:

mcdj

Newly Enlightened
I have a smaller version in Xmas tree format. Had it on my computer monitor at work all season.

xmastree1.jpg
xmastree2.jpg

petersmith6

Enlightened
while to many it seams a pointless idea, i do alot of my work at night . and while the work sight is well lit, the bit between the site and the genny or transformer is frequently dark. i would of put a cheap Nicd in there to provide a back up find me light.

Mag-man

Newly Enlightened
Looks handy for garage or home projects, if u don't have a flashlight. Won't have to find batteries. But its rather useless for walking and looking for the dogs.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you about 300 of them, and plugged them in end to end to end.... You could line your driveway, sort of like an airport. That would be cool. lol

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ran across an odd flashlight I bought years ago, called the Fliklite. Still in its box, I guess I forgot all about it.
There is a review of it at flashlightreviews.com Any one else have this light?
People used to have that torch on here. I got one and it is fairly dim. It truely is limited in use but it does take N cells.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
People used to have that torch on here. I got one and it is fairly dim. It truely is limited in use but it does take N cells.
Other than the Streamlight 3N Propolymer LED model, I don't think anyone even makes lights for N-cell batteries anymore. (Wish I had bought a single N-cell Peak LED Solutions model from back in the day when Peak offered them.)

captianworkbench

Newly Enlightened
I am so disappointed.... neither the pictures for the ace extension cord light or the lapg brite tactical balls are working for me. I wanted to see weird and strange lights. Anyone care to share other links, or images?

....in the dark.....

Latest posts