What did you score from the 4Seven's Black Friday Blitz 30% Sale?

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll start!

I got a Quark 123^2 Turbo X! For only $54.74 shipped. (30% off, and the CFP8 discount! YES! I even paid more for the Jetbeam BC25! haha!)

After the Black Friday Blitz, its now back to $68.00

Sure, there may be more powerful lights now, but man, this light makes a very worthy addition to my collection! I'll keep it mint in box. :)

What did you score, fellow flashaholic? :wave:

deklan

Newly Enlightened
My first post here on CPF. Hi everyone!

The 4Sevens Black Friday sale was just too tempting to resist...I walked away from my computer with a few AA^2 X Tac, MiniX123 and CR123^2 Tacs. Now waiting for them to arrive! :naughty:

bansuri

Enlightened
2x Preon1 Ti for ~$70 shipped!!! One for me and one for my little brother.

Blackbeard

Enlightened
Preon 2 Satin Titanium Black edition $31.56 shipped. Would have grabbed a quark but they only seemed to have the tactical models at the higher discount, prefer reg UI.

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Preon 2 Satin Titanium Black edition $31.56 shipped. Would have grabbed a quark but they only seemed to have the tactical models at the higher discount, prefer reg UI.

yeah, the tac were the ones that were on 30% off. the only non tac was towards the end, the Quark 123^2 reg, but its the R5 version, not the XML... oh well... maybe next black friday sale! :naughty:

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
My first post here on CPF. Hi everyone!

The 4Sevens Black Friday sale was just too tempting to resist...I walked away from my computer with a few AA^2 X Tac, MiniX123 and CR123^2 Tacs. Now waiting for them to arrive! :naughty:

Welcome to CPF! Wow those are a lot of lights! Congrats! :)

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
AA2 X and the Turbo X, oh yeh and now because I like the Turbo X so much I had to order another with the neutral tint and it was not on any sale, good marketing huh.

So I was really surprised I would like the Turbo X so much, I bought the first one only because it was a good deal at 20% off not knowing it would soon be 30% off. So anyway good deals or not I didn't think I would get another favorite light I now consider one of my top 3 favorites but I did and if you don't have one and ever get a chance grab it without hesitating.

dwain

Newly Enlightened
I picked up a Preon 2 Satin Titanium Black Edition R5. $31.56 to my door. I just received my first quality light Monday. It is a 4Sevens Quark AA2 R5 Edition. I really like their lights.

JimLob65

Newly Enlightened
Long time observer, new member with my first post. I took advantage of the 4Sevens 30% off sale by picking up a couple Preon2 black titanium lamps while ordering a Quark Turbo X 123x2 light at the same time. Unfortunately I ordered the Quark a couple of days early and missed the time when it was on sale for 30% off!! Just my luck, but I look forward to checking out the 450 OTF lumens of the Quark.

I am not very knowledgeable on flashlights, but am a gadget guy who is interested in learning from you all.

TMCGLASSON36

Newly Enlightened
Shopping frenzy oh yah! I got 2 Quark AA2 Tac X and 1 Preon2 Ti Black and Preon 1 black tube and 1 Quark Turbo X. I thought xmas was for buying gifts for other people, oh well not yet, it was my turn this past weekend LOL!! That puts me at 12 Quarks, you know I like the number 13 lets see whats still on sale. OMG i love 4SEVENS!!!!

pinetree89

Enlightened
Unbelievable deals. I picked up a Preon 1 Ti, and a Quark 123^2 R5 Regular. Always wanted an XP-G in 123^2 format. Awesome sale 4Sevens. I look forward to next year.

I'm sure I'll be buying more between then as well.

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems like everyone got into the 4sevens Blitz, I thought it was really fun waiting to see what light was next, I don't know why I had so much fun with it because it was a limited selection but there was just something about the anticipation wasn't there?