what is it about pocket light's?

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thought I would post a pick of my small but bright little light's. Many of us have favorite's but I just seem to like them all. I forgot my modded solitaire's
and a moment of silence for the Sonic "G" i ruined........... The blue dorcy has a 35K 5mm and really put's out the the photon's. Please post your favorite
pocket lights! My favorites are shown pictured. let's see yours! VDG

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Re: waht is it about pocket light's?

Nice lights! :)

Reminds me i should pick up a few more of those coin cell lights heh.

Pocket lights are great as you can stash them everywhere. I always have a couple on my body, plus random ones in jackets and my backpack. My L0P is my favorite tho.

I seem to be the same way, but I can't stand to buy a small light and not
EDC it. Here are the lights I EDC on a daily basis - not 1 or 2 at a time, but all of them.

CIMG0211.jpg

CIMG0216.jpg

CIMG0218.jpg

very cool guys! I had meant to mention post pic's of your favorite's or collection. I'm glad you guy's did! keep'em coming! VDG

Last edited:

Small enough to hide in my palm, but bright enough for most of my daily tasks.
Some of these are gone, a lot more are not shown :naughty:

dcarch8 said:
As a newbie, I am not that interested in "deep throw".

I am very interested in the external looks (industrial design) of an object, and how an aesthetic statement is elegantly inspired by function.

dcarch8
dcarch8 summed it up pretty nicely here

JimH said:
I seem to be the same way, but I can't stand to buy a small light and not
EDC it. Here are the lights I EDC on a daily basis - not 1 or 2 at a time, but all of them.

how do you EDU all those lights? do you own pants with 100 pockets? =)

jayflash said:
This is my favorite category - small but useful. Great pics and selection of lights. Color me Envy Green!

I think that is exactly why i dig 1xAAA light's, small light's in general. Yr's ago
a solitaire was about the only light for KC use Times they are'a chang'in. VDG

Pocket lights are my favorite lights too. I carry a 3 led Matterhorn in my front pocket and a Fenix l1p in my back pocket. I use to just carry a ARC LS all the time but the new lights that work great with common batterys have took over now.

lumitoid said:
Pocket lights are my favorite lights too. I carry a 3 led Matterhorn in my front pocket and a Fenix l1p in my back pocket. I use to just carry a ARC LS all the time but the new lights that work great with common batterys have took over now.

I am down wit ya on the battery thing. funny but I have done it sorta backward's. after finding CPF I got a E2d and therefore started using lith's,
Then as i got luxeon LED light's li ion. So aside from the jil i am only using
either li ion's, or AAA (lith's usually or nimh)
Anyone else here rarely use an alkaline batt anymore? VDG

Just got my Fenix L0P today very impressive on a single AAA cell. It's now replaced my L1P which replaced my Fire~Fly as EDC.

Probably 90% of the lights I have are pocket lights or smaller. They're easier to hide from my wife. :sssh:

Geoff