What is the best IPhone 5 case?

Glock 22

Enlightened
I just recieved the new IPhone 5 a few weeks ago, and was wondering what case is the best for it? I have a Mophie Juice Pack Plus External Battery Case with a 2100mAh protective battery built in it for extra runtime. Am I on the right page or what would be better? Recommendations please.

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the Mophie juice pack air. I like it because of the extra battery life. I also like that you can just slip the case off and carry it caseless or slip a simple Speck CandyShell case on it quickly when out to dinner or dressed up. The phone was once dropped with the juice pack air on it and the Mophie protected it well.

I did also occasionally use an Otterbox Defender case but found that after you put the phone inside the case it was time consuming and annoying to get the phone back out. That case also made the phone very bulky. If I were to go that route again I would buy the Mophie Juice Pack PRO which gives you the extra battery life and the protection of the Otterbox in one case.

Last edited:

seanborn1979

Newly Enlightened
It all depends on what you consider to be "best". For protection, the Otterbox or Trident Cases are the best. For looks and protection, the Urban Armor Gear cases are the best. For just looks and moderate protection and super expensive, the Element Case cases are the best. For additional battery life, Mophies are the most popular but Seidio has a better case. Read the reviews on Amazon. But if you decide on an Element Case, buy directly.

LinearL

Newly Enlightened
If you tend to be a bit clumsy (like me) I can highly reccomend the Otterbox, yes it bulks up your sleek ip5 but it keeps it nice and safe...several nasty drops and zero damage so far.