What is The Best Way To Get Rid of Mice

flashflood

Enlightened
Best way to get rid of a mouse is to use a touch screen.

But you have to press really hard.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
A cat with a good throwing arm, apparently:

1326918276210.jpg

87james

Newly Enlightened
that's a good way to prevent the mice outside, but what if they have settled down inside? finish all the food and water in the refrigerator and have a journey.

Mr Bigglow

Enlightened
When I was overrun with house mice in the walls where I couldn't catch them, I used to dream of releasing ferrets on the little, ummmm fellow travellers through life. It would be an interesting experiment, and is in fact the sort of reason ferrets were created. Got ferrets?

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I had ferrets to get the mice, but then I had to get wolverines to get rid of the ferrets.

:devil:

correspondent

Newly Enlightened
Prevention is the best! Before you even set out on your plan of attack, search your house for all the possible places that these mice might use to gain access to your house. When you've marked all these possible tiny cracks, cut to size and fold tightly some aluminum screen and wedge these into those cracks. Apparently when they try to chew through this, their mouth and gums get injured in the process and this deters them from pursuing this point of access. It has worked for me so far.