What is the floodiest P60 LED drop-in?

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
My first thought reading this thread when the OP asked for flood was a SST-90 direct drive multi-level Nailbender drop-in. That was my go-to about two years ago. Coming out of a P60 drop-in the beam isn't the prettiest but it definitely has flood and can handle the heat.

Moving forward to present I would definitely point you towards one of Dan's H3 or H3n (depending on if you want cool or neutral) drop-ins or one of the other many quality triple or quad drop-ins offered around here (VanIsleDSM makes a real nice one too). The triple XP-G really produces a nice wall of light and the beam looks great. I prefer the HML for this drop-in as it is my nightstand lamp for middle of the night bumps and I want high fast, but you can also get a LMH if you want to start at low.

In my opinion diffusers aren't the best solution to make a throwy light floody. In the effort to diffuse the light you also take a lumens hit and usually end up with too much flood.

EspionageStudio.Com

Newly Enlightened
I would be curious too, I just got a user C3 and a floody P60 or P90 would be awesome! Something that runs on 3 cells or 2 rechargabes would be swell!