What is your most anticipated light?

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one.

ModPocket.jpg

Plus a kuku427 gavina, a Milkyspit modded 120p and a Milkyspit modded Aeon.

Numbers

Enlightened
One of the Surefire shot show videos showed the new LX1. Did not say what availibility would be though. If I understood correctly it will be 80 lumens on high. Not very different from my current L1.

low

Enlightened
Zebralight with the XM-L. I sho nuff want to know how this bad boy works out before I purchase a light from them.

Low

Dr.Viper

Newly Enlightened
My choice currently is the HDS Rotary. I find it genuinely tempting, though i have no idea why. I have always been a fan of halogens, but these LED spotlights pack quite some punch.

I see that there are many people here with HDS Rotary in their choice, so i think my decision in that line is a good one....

stallion2

Enlightened
first one that had my pulling my hair was waiting for the SR90. fortunately for BJunction shipped mine out that afternoon right before they had a fire so i know many others had it worse.

waiting for Peak's FR800A was rough but worth it

now i'm waiting for Milky to crack open my U2 and load it w/ XP-G's x4!!!

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened
I have a ZebraLight SC60W. somewhere between China and Australia.

My most anticipated 'light may never happen, but goes like this: Z/L. SC60 Hi CRI (3,600-4,000K.) 140L. same UI but with Low2 slightly lower, say about 0.06L.Probably won't happen but if it does, I'll take 2!

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zebralights with NW XM-L

+1!!!

I have a Spark ST5-125OW on order from SBflashlights, it will be the new version with a neutral XML; said they should receive them in about a month or so.

I'm hoping for an SC5x size Zebra with an XML as well, but I'm thinking that's probably not gonna happen... I'll get an SC600 when they come out though.

ScottG

Newly Enlightened
The lights on some of these posts are giving me ideas that will no doubt be bad for the bank account.

Currently, I'm waiting for the HDS Rotary that I ordered 1/16. Should be here soon, I hope.

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast
HDS High CRI 1xAA Clicky/Rotary/Whatever.

Max of 50 or 60 lumens would be perfectly fine.

:whistle:

(pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease)

--flatline