What LED spotlight to out-throw Stanley 20W Li-Ion HID?

Bright+

Newly Enlightened
The size and weight of the lithium ion Stanley 20W HID spotlight is within what I find to be usable.

Is there an LED spotlight with multiple outputs that can out throw the Stanley? It can't be any larger or heavier.

Magio

Enlightened
Not sure why you are limiting yourself to the spotlight style but there are plenty of LED flashlights out there that will easily out-throw the stanley and are much smaller, however they are just shaped like regular flashlights.

Bright+

Newly Enlightened
Not sure why you are limiting yourself to the spotlight style but there are plenty of LED flashlights out there that will easily out-throw the stanley and are much smaller, however they are just shaped like regular flashlights.

I am not. Which ones out throws? I'm looking for something that can light things up 100 yds and beyond.

Magio

Enlightened
I am not. Which ones out throws? I'm looking for something that can light things up 100 yds and beyond.

There are hundreds of LED flashlights available that can reach out to 100yds and much more. There are so many its useless for me to try to name them. Just look around the forum at the available flashlights and see which ones fits your needs.

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, the TN42 would be a superb option and really blow you away by it's performance. The TN42 outthrows most small/medium size HID spotlights that are on this forum, including Polarion. There are many other good options, too. If you don't like the TN42 design for some reason, we can offer many other suggestions. If you don't mind a modded light, vinhnyguyen54 has a subforum on CPF and has many great options for throwers of all sizes.