What p60 hosts can you get these days?

Chicken Drumstick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for options on some p60 hosts. Not sure what is available in 2022.

I'm in the UK... so needs to ship here sensibly. Which likely rules out much choice on used/2nd hand ones. As they are likely pretty niche here.

Currently I know of:

-Kaidomain KDLITKER, come in 3 flavours E6 (18650) E6S (2 x 18650) and E6 21700 - I have the 21700 already.
-Lumens Factory Seraph SP-6 and SP-9 - these look really nice, but shipping is horrendously expensive vs the cost of the hosts!!
-Some old new stock of Solarforce P1s in the UK - Already bought one.

What else is out there? I'm guessing Surefire might still sell something. But way too pricey for me and too unavailable in the UK as far as I know.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Keep your eyes peeled in the WTS/WTB section,
there were tons of different hosts several years back, some have to make their way to sell.
Personally have around 10~12 hosts around my house in different spots.

Lumens Factory does have stupid high shipping rates,, maybe a group buy for your area (5 or 6 Seraphs to ease shipping)

Last edited:

Mark@LF

Enlightened
Well, our shipping rates are step up rates.
So for 1-5 items is $17.50 fate rate, so if you buy 5 items it is ($17.50 divided by 5) which is just $3.50 per item worldwide.
Using FedEx Priority International which basically delivers within 7 working days worldwide. (Most packages delivered within 3 days).
I think it is honestly not bad.

We have over a hundred different items at our Online Shop, so it is really not hard to select 4-5 if you are into modding or legoing.

But I am on the constant look out for a cheap yet RELIABLE shipping service to add as another option.
Unfortunately, anything cheaper is will have shipping times of 4-8 weeks and/or somewhat unreliable.
Not going to give up looking tho.

Thank you for all the support guys.

Cheers.

Mark

Chicken Drumstick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, our shipping rates are step up rates.
So for 1-5 items is $17.50 fate rate, so if you buy 5 items it is ($17.50 divided by 5) which is just $3.50 per item worldwide.
Using FedEx Priority International which basically delivers within 7 working days worldwide. (Most packages delivered within 3 days).
I think it is honestly not bad.

We have over a hundred different items at our Online Shop, so it is really not hard to select 4-5 if you are into modding or legoing.

But I am on the constant look out for a cheap yet RELIABLE shipping service to add as another option.
Unfortunately, anything cheaper is will have shipping times of 4-8 weeks and/or somewhat unreliable.
Not going to give up looking tho.

Thank you for all the support guys.

Cheers.

Mark
Not trying to knock you or your shop at all, you have many products I'd like to buy. And I can see your shipping would be quite good for some circumstances. But if I'm being honest, I didn't want to buy 5 items at once.

What I would do is maybe buy 1 host one month then another the next payday and maybe a couple of dropins on another occasion.

But if I want to buy the 'Seraph SP-6' which is $18.50 it'll cost me $17.50 in shipping, which is basically double the price. If it was shipping USA -> UK I might begrudgingly accept it. But I believe it is China -> UK.

If I buy a KDLITKET E6 it is $14.99 (a similar price to the SP-6) , Kaidomain only want $3.00 for shipping China->UK. Which seems quite a lot more reasonable.

I know the shipping will take longer, but tbh. I'm totally fine with that. And if I needed it sooner, I'd pick the more expensive shipping option. But it would be nice to have the choice.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Crazy idea.... Why not just save up for a handful of months. A little bit from each paycheck. Then put in one order for 5 items, one time, to save on shipping? I'll be honest, I don't trust the quality of the items sold by Kai.

Chicken Drumstick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Crazy idea.... Why not just save up for a handful of months. A little bit from each paycheck. Then put in one order for 5 items, one time, to save on shipping? I'll be honest, I don't trust the quality of the items sold by Kai.
Won't happen. I'll just buy something else instead.

It's also not that I couldn't afford to pay the shipping, it just feels like a dreadful deal. And currently there aren't 5 items I actually want to buy at the moment.

Personally not got issues with KD or any places like Banggood. Have bought loads and loads from them over years. The KDLITKER is a nice host.

Mark@LF

Enlightened
Mark, have you thought about authorizing a U.S. distributor?
We have a few U.S. dealers currently, if someone is interested in becoming our US dealer or distributor we are open for inquiries and has always been. :)

Cheers.

Mark

strideredc

Enlightened
There are always used surefires on eBay.co.uk...I should know as I have picked up loads over the years ;) you just have to keep looking and ignore the people that want £200 for a scratched up 6p (spoiler alert, they never get these silly prices they put up)
Also that kai P60 host is really good 👍 for the price you can't go wrong....

Chicken Drumstick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bought another KD E6, the S this time to run 4x18350 in. Was on offer $14.99 and unexpectedly it was free shipping too.

Bought a Convoy L8 with SBT90.2 and 26800 battery too. Also free shipping. So its not that I don't mind spending a bit on a hobby. I just don't want to pay $17.50 to ship an $18.50 light. Sorry Mark. I do hope to buy from you one day, but being brutally honest. I'm hugely unlikely too with that as the only shipping option.

Chicken Drumstick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well can't be bad. The 'free' shipping from Kaidomain has just arrived on my $14.99 p60 host.

7 days.... quite happy with that. And the host.

c0ixoPBh.jpg