What Pocket Clips fit a Solarforce L2T?

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I recently got a Solarforce L2T and want to EDC it. I know that Solarforce makes a pocket clip for it, but I'm not crazy about it. I also found that DarkSucks' (maker of Prometheus Lights) clip from his Alpha fits (and is beautiful), but they're $31 shipped which is a lot for a clip, but it's custom made and is titanium so I get it. I also found that a Novatac clip fits but I don't know what that is or where to source it from.

Solarforce Clip:
6237245464_bced91b866.jpg

DarkSucks Clip:
SF-vertical.jpg

Novatac Clip:
698274a8.jpg

I'm just wondering if there are any other standalone clips that can be bought by themselves to fit a SF L2T? What about one with a deep carry option so the entire clicky assembly isn't sticking out of my pocket?

Let me know!

Last edited:

BIGLOU

Enlightened
Solarforce L2T, Fury Tailcap, Surefire G2L Matte Black Z44 with 2-Way SS Solarforce Clip. Sorry for the crappy cell phone photo, too lazy to bust out with the Pro camera.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc167/lorozco91803/L2T_zpsb99e7590.jpg

Your image is too large and has been replaced with a link. Please resize and repost.
See Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Thanks Norm

Last edited by a moderator:

BudK

Newly Enlightened
The clip for the fenix Ta-21 will fit it . 3 dollars at fenix gear. It just clips on . I bought 2 . May scratch the anodizing a bit.

You can slide or reverse it for any carry .
IMG_05671_zps6d953676.jpg

Last edited:

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
The clip for the fenix Ta-21 will fit it . 3 dollars at fenix gear. It just clips on . I bought 2 . May scratch the anodizing a bit.

You can slide or reverse it for any carry .
IMG_05671_zps6d953676.jpg

That's awesome! I really like that clip, I like how high up it sits and the price! However, I checked on their website and only found this:
clip.png

Which one of those fits?

I'm thinking the PD30 or the LD20 looks the best because they're black, but the other 3 are all countersunk which would allow for deep pocket carry which is nice.

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now I'm seeing that the TA21 is an option from the drop down menu...could you put up another pic or two? I'm definitely in for one at that price and "universal" fit!

BudK

Newly Enlightened
Pd 30 would be MUCH too tight . I have one on a xeno e03 . Here is a shot of the clip by its lonesome. It is nearly black in color ; The part # I got from the fenix receipt.
IMG_05681_zps02cd6d36.jpg
A 1" clip is about perfect fit

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pd 30 would be MUCH too tight . I have one on a xeno e03 . Here is a shot of the clip by its lonesome. It is nearly black in color ; The part # I got from the fenix receipt.
IMG_05681_zps02cd6d36.jpg
A 1" clip is about perfect fit

Thanks! I'll be ordering one of those tomorrow! Then I can EDC this light and ALWAYS have enough light :)