What type of bag/man purse do you cary your flashlights in?

Slorg

Newly Enlightened
MAXpedition Versipack Jumbo for me. :cool:

As i can fit my (bridge-)camera, 2 lights, my Leatherman and several other useful things in there.

manoloco

Enlightened
Maxpedition monkey combat admin pouch (MCAP)

i can carry everything i need for my day to day routine. (that includes my Nitecore EX10 of course), its a very organized pouch, and i passed a nylon belt trough the malice clips so i can hang it from my shoulders and neck, or my waist, very comfortable and i really like how it looks

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
National Geographic NG2345 photobag. I got it for free and it's perfect for my MSI Wind netbook + other stuff I like to lug around with me. But it's not very practical when riding my bike to work. It's all over the place and it's too small to pack some fresh clothes. So in those cases I usually grab my Deuter Speedlite 15 or TADGear fastpack EDC.

bltkmt

Enlightened
I use a maxpedition Lunada but will be upgrading to the Malaga soon.

I'm curious if you ever upgraded to the Malaga, and if so what your thoughts are on it? I am looking for a new EDC bag to carry a netbook and some other daily items. I currently carry a fairly large BOOQ laptop bag and would like to downsize a bit.

Dr Jekell

Enlightened
I'm curious if you ever upgraded to the Malaga, and if so what your thoughts are on it? I am looking for a new EDC bag to carry a netbook and some other daily items. I currently carry a fairly large BOOQ laptop bag and would like to downsize a bit.

I thought about it some more & decided on the Maxpedition Last Resort.

Now I wish I hadn't brought it & had spent the money on a bag that can be expanded.

In thread on EDCF I listed the faults I found with the last resort.

The major problem I have found with Maxpedition bags is that the spec's look nice & combined with the pictures make the bag/pack/pouch/etc seem larger than they actually are.

I will now be obtaining a Kifaru X-Ray with accessory pouches.

_STL_15_

Newly Enlightened
I carry a ton of stuff on my person on a daily basis but I also do carry a manbag, murse, what have you. On my person I carry.

Fenix 3PD FlashLight
River Rock Flashlight
AAAA Mag Lite
Leatherman Wave
Kershaw Leek
Wallet with a Victorix Swiss Card
Palm Centro
Ipod touch
Keys with a Mag Lite, High Pitch whistle, and Peanut Lighter
Pentech VP Pen
Chapstick

I carry a Leather Overland Messenger bag. In it...

*Outlink Leather Planner
*Misc Writing Utencils (pens, pencils, markers, whiteout, highlighters)
*Misc Personal Hygine Items (Tooth Brush and paste, Mouth wash, Hair gel, Moistizer, Face wash, Chapstick, Nail Clipper, Tweezers, Deoderant.)
*Notepad and spare loose leaf paper
*Tool's and Flashlights (Gerber Multi-Tool, Gerber Obsidian Knife, Screwdriver with bunch of different tips, Mini Mag Light with L.E.D upgrade and upgraded tailcap, SureFire G2)
*Work gloves
*Spare Money
*Spare pair of glasses and contacts
*Bunch of other stuff that I can't think of off the top of my head

I carry my bag pretty much everywhere. It dosent go in stores or anything, just to work to people's houses, and work. I also have a bug out bag in my car with everything you could imagine in it. I'm all about being prepaired.

flash_bang

Enlightened
This:

IMG_1014.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

'nuff said (oh also made by me :D )

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
What types of bags/man purse for everyday use do you use?

Carrying around a man purse does not work for me. But I do keep a Fatboy Jumbo in the vehicle stocked with lots of goodies that come in handy when I am out on the road. If I commuted to a job or was in school, I would probably carry some kind of bag.

Latest posts