What's your EDC, Go-To, or favorite knife/knives?

Harry999

Enlightened
Outside it is a Spyderco Kiwi III Slip Stag and the Victorinox Solo in Alox. I have several SAKS with other tools as well.

At home currently a John Nowell Navy Knife and a Spyderco UKPK.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Not precisely a favorite but it works well enough and is QUITE sharp:
SR3481.jpg

SR Columbia (China) 348 Axis Lock

Tetsujin 140.6

Newly Enlightened
My well worn EDC favorite. It beats out some strong challenges from an XM-18 and a sebenza for pocket space.

Last edited:

Harry999

Enlightened
I've just added a SOG Nautical to my edc rotation. It is a very useful tool.

Sent from my smart phone using Tapatalk

cbthedookie

Newly Enlightened
Perhaps the flashlight affliction is contagious to other devices. Just started getting interested in blades; been carrying a Spyderco Ladybug 3 or Dragonfly 2 at work - my office setting doesn't warrant the weight (or raised eyebrows) of anything larger. Just received a Benchmade RSK mk1 to carry on the weekends (assuming I can tighten it up to eliminate horizontal blade play).

Robert C

Newly Enlightened
My edc is a kershaw leek partially serrated blade with matte stainless finish. Sometimes I go with the larger kershaw with the speedsafe also partially serrated but in black nitride...I don't recall the model name.

Robert C

Newly Enlightened
Dapro said:
Thats a tuff call, but my main carry knives are ZT0350, Blur, and Ram.....Kershaw has me mesmerized thus far...hopefully the echelon will hit the shelves soon.:(

Kershaw is by far my favorite knife maker, followed by benchmade. For a more classic style pocket knife the only one I will ever carry is the original (pre-Chinese) Old Timer by the former NY based Schrade

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I always seem to have clipped in my right front pocket one of three EXCELLENT for the price Sanrenmu knives.

A 605, 710 (right now) or 763

And I don't always carry a back pocket knife, but the cheap Chinese Boker that I don't think you can buy anywhere but china is a FINE liner lock flipper knife that is WICKED sharp.
BokerPlusM004cleanside.jpg

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wish I had a working camera. I've carried a William Henry knife for many years. Once you use a WH knife, you'll want one.

LedTed

Enlightened
Of the several knives I now own from three different manufacturers, I seem to gravitate to my SOG Visionary I for EDC.

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Spyderco Tenacious (it's the only good knife I own). I plan on getting the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 when I have enough money to spend on a knife and there aren't any lights on the list. I like that compression lock.