Where to buy crelant lights?

Trashman531

Newly Enlightened
I'm wondering if anyone could tell me the best place to buy crelant lights? Amazon seems overpriced and most the other sites I've found have bad reviews for customer service and shipping issues. Does anyone have a good experience?

Trashman531

Newly Enlightened
Of course I did a Google search and have already found this site, but thanks anyway. I was looking for an alternative, preferably one that someone has personal experience with.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah, say so then :) I unfortunately am unable to assist in this respect. My apologies.

ven

Flashaholic
:welcome:

Although you have to be careful and not ideal on delivery(couple of weeks) i have used aliexpress in the past. Just make sure you check seller feedback and all should be well:)

bob4apple

Enlightened
I have bought Crelant lights in the US from md-lightsource.com. And for some reason, all Crelant lights ship for free! I have always had nothing but positive experiences purchasing flashlights there.

cyclesport

Enlightened
I have bought Crelant lights in the US from md-lightsource.com. And for some reason, all Crelant lights ship for free! I have always had nothing but positive experiences purchasing flashlights there.

Agreed. Mark (the owner) is is a very customer service oriented guy and has always knocked himself out to make sure I was happy with everything I have ordered from MD-Lightsource