Where to get charging base for Olight S15R Baton?

three_jeeps

Newly Enlightened
I left my charging base for my S15R in a hotel on a recent trip and is nowhere to be found. I called Olight and they said we don't have any, buy a new light. Does anyone know of a source for the charging base? Or any details about the charging, e.g. charging current, voltage, etc. Perhaps I can McGiver something....
I like the flashlight but now realize the charging base was not a well supported charging approach.
Thanks
J

LRJ88

Enlightened
Where do you live? I have a spare base charger but if shipping costs half a fortune you'd be better off getting getting a 3D-printed holder to put one of the modern chargers in.

three_jeeps

Newly Enlightened
If i'm reading these things right it'd be around $5 to you in that case, but that's sans tracking and in a pretty flimsy envelope. With tracking it's around $15 instead from where i live.
I suggest to put it in a padded envelop and send it regular mail. How can I contact you to give you mailing address and get you some cash?

I'm afraid that all the current chargers (pun?) won't work with the S15R. That uses the first Micro-dok, the all black one. It has a post in the middle that presses the end of your light in. It also puts out 4.55 volts.

Take a look at the Micro-doc info on my manuals page, http://drmemory.com/Olight

For those interested in history, these first lights had a contact that depressed into the light, and it actually did an electrical switch when depressed. Problem was they filled up with lint.

These were used on the S10R, S15R, S20R, S30R and i7R, the last being an all white Micro-dok.

Doc

Last edited: