Will a camless reflector work on a stock maglite?

fire-stick

Enlightened
I have a stock maglite. I've been looking around for a metal reflector but the only ones I can find are camless. I've seen a few people selling cammed reflectors but the post says "closed".

Is there anyway I could still get one if the post says closed? What about if I contact them by PM?

Will the camless reflector work on my stock maglite?

Also if anyone can show me where to get cammed metal reflectors that would be nice.

Thanks

Scott

AuroraLite

Enlightened
Scott,

Not too sure about where could one still get a metal cammed reflector(maybe FM?) or CPF dealer lightedge?), but for a camless reflector, it will not work in a stock maglite since the light will need the cam to help it focus.

Hope this help, have fun modding. :)

fire-stick

Enlightened
It looks like FM only has the HS and the MOP in stock.. Would the MOP still give a decent amount of throw with the big D high bulb? I want a perfect smooth beam but I still want a little throw, ya know like a surefire..

Scott

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I have a camless LOP and it will focus in a Mag. Screw head in and out to find sweet spot.

Bill

LiteFan

Enlightened
fire-stick said:
It looks like FM only has the HS and the MOP in stock.. Would the MOP still give a decent amount of throw with the big D high bulb? I want a perfect smooth beam but I still want a little throw, ya know like a surefire..

Scott

I am very happy with the throw of my FM MOP in my ROP