Will you EDC your Spy 007 ?

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only EDC will be in the Pelican case :thumbsup:
Not sure if i'll get a Holester for it :shrug:

Edwood

Enlightened
:thumbsup:Anyone else getting a little OCD with the clicky knob? I sure am.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Its common amongst those "Flashaholics" that check B/S/T over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, every single day. :devil:

Edwood

Enlightened
It's going to be even more difficult without the search option, so no more repeatedly hitting "new posts" search. ;)

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Havent put it down since I got it, its hasnt left my pocket. Already has surface scratches from coins and keys and knives riding in the same pocket.

Dont we like Ti since we dont have to baby it? I dont look at the Spy007 as a monetary investment, I do look at the Spy007 as a lifetime of use investment.

If people want to keep their Spy007 on a shelf or in a safe, thats their right. I'm sure it makes them just as happy as me when I pull it out of my pocket away from the 4 pennies a nickel and two quarters and a Atwood Crawdaddy and 4 keys, and flick it on. :D

nice. i see high end stuff the same way. its gonna last your lifetime, and if you USE it, and break it down by $/hr then the cost is really low compared to how many hours you really got to enjoy it...

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I get a spy 007 (and I will) I will enter it into my current EDC rotation which includes a Lunasol 27 and 20 as well as a E1B and a Spy 005. As well as others.
I am pretty sure I will order up an Art of the hide holster for the 007 and carry it on the belt as opposed to in the pocket.
I rarely carry a flashlight in my pocket.
Yaesumofo

Edwood

Enlightened
The 007 is quite a bit too heavy to ride in a pocket. It's quite hefty. But man, it's just so satisfying to hold in your hand.

-Ed

Rudi

Enlightened
It's the clip to mount all 5.2 oz. of Spy onto a cap's bill that concerns me. I can't imagine that much weight in that particular location.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Now that I am lucky enough to have 2, I have the best of both worlds because I can EDC my first one
while keeping the new one mint and just having the satisfaction of admiring it. :)

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 007 should arrive today.....will use it for night duty as plan to program a very low level (as my Spy005 #22 was programmed).

Will also EDC (have a Holester "sleeve"), but am not adverse to pocket carry with a Lanyard and a tether.

I often EDC an Aeon, due to size and dual level and also use an LS20 for many purposes.

All my lights are users and I have sold most that were "collectors" or shelf queens.

Jeff

carrot

Flashaholic
If I had one I would EDC it and scratch it up. Everything about the way the light is designed screams, "USE ME!" Maybe I will be able to afford one in the near future (I hope).

flymatt

Newly Enlightened
Sorry I'm an exception. It is just too nice to scratch up. I have a lot of other lights.

I also collect knives and I think there are others on this forum that share both hobbies. I use a couple of my $2K knives. However, I wouldn't use a Loveless or a Lake, for example.

Just my 2 cents...