Win a Gatlight V3 - Photo & Photo(shop) contest

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Gatlight arrived safely today! Thanks again Walter! It is awesome! Was impressed with the very low, low. Almost as low as my Photon Rex, but with a better looking beam. :)

I'll try and take some pictures of it and post them up.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Wow, something's wrong with my subscription to this thread. Just saw this today.

Congrats Wade!! :party:
Can't wait to see those uber cool pics. :)

Last edited:

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Walter, you are welcome to use any of my Gatlight photos however you want. The least I can do. :p

If he knows about your background in photography, he'd be wise to take advantage of you. :grin2:

BTW, sweet pics, Wade. Thanks for posting those. :)

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holy wow it has been a while since I checked here.. (got more time again to participate now...)... Wade those pics are simply stunning.
Thanks a lot for letting us use those... I think we'll do a major update on our website and use your pics while throwing ours out... I'll gladly put a link/credit onto the page, just pm me or post here where you would like them to link to...

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Playing around with some software called Photomatix which lets you make HDR images, yada yada. Still learning it, but it lets you combine exposures which helps bring out the carbon fiber in the Gatlight: