Esthan

Enlightened
Some pics from today's outdoor trek with my dog:

WERaider1.jpg

WERaider2.jpg

WERaider3.jpg

LED61

Flashlight Enthusiast
The WE Raider is an extremely nice light. I use mine with a LF EO9, two WE 150s, and a white LED tailcap. It is an awesome and versatile combination at a very good price. A2's bigger brother sort of speak.

sysadmn

Enlightened
Between keyboard and chair, in the US Midwest.
I thought the led tailcap was just a gimmick, until I owned one. I can't get over how often the leds are enough light, and the extended runtime sure helps. Come to think of it, I thought the A2 was just a gimmick, until I owned one. ;)

Norm

Retired Administrator
One of my favourite lights, plenty of light pocket size, EO9 is good for show but the standard lamp is plenty bright enough for most tasks and much better runtime, the LED tailcap is a must have.
Norm

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought the led tailcap was just a gimmick, until I owned one. I can't get over how often the leds are enough light, and the extended runtime sure helps. Come to think of it, I thought the A2 was just a gimmick, until I owned one. ;)

Same here - love the LED tailcap on my Eagle!

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the LED tailcap too. I have a red. It's pretty dim on only 1X 18650 but still enough to see by in the dark. The only problem I have with it is that I find it a bit hard to use on my WE sniper with one hand. Sweaty hands make life fun I guess.
I'm hoping WE puts out Q binned D36 LED drop ins (rated for 9V+) soon so I can buy a D 36 Raider to go with my Sniper. :D
edit: The Q2 binned crees are in; just browsed thru PTS. Sorry about all the LED talk on the incan forum btw. I'll be running D36 incans in this baby too.

Last edited: