• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired World Smallest Exotic (Mokuti, Mokume Gane, Damascus) Flashlight,and Copper Sale

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I can imagine. But I'm sure I can speak for all of us in appreciation of all the hard work. The finished product speaks for itself.

In my humble opinion this is the greatest small flashlight ever!

I can imagine. But I'm sure I can speak for all of us in appreciation of all the hard work. The finished product speaks for itself.

In my humble opinion this is the greatest small flashlight ever!

Thank You Magellan, great to hear your kind words:) I'm also keeping a few of these...:)

The last Damascus is yours! Let me know when you make a payment, and please leave the word "Damascus" out of the notes, or the payment will be put on hold for 72 hours....I have 4 payments pending because of it, and I luckily they've been from people I've chatted before, so I will ship their lights regardless of when it clears.
I'll take the last Damascus.

[FONT=&quot]I'd like to remind everyone, as all previous versions, you'll need 3x Maxell SR41W high drain silver-oxide batteries to operate this flashlight. Batteries are not included. Specs and proper operation is only guaranteed using these specific (brand and type) batteries. You can purchase them from here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0014WTML6/?tag=cpf0b6-20[/FONT]

or.here:

http://www.batteryjunction.com/maxe...MbRkT5RvIh58B1la1MMBvIQKNR15GDa16EBoC22_w_wcB

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Or other places you might find, but please be sure, that the one you order has the same looking packaging. Let me know, if you have any questions![/FONT]

edccollector710

Newly Enlightened
did i miss the damascus and moku ti? those are the only two id be interested in so if any available please message me so i can send payment immediately.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just received my Damascus Nucleus.. WOW, I can just say BRAVO! to George for making such a fine little light
It is so small and perfect around the neck, along with other Steel Flame goodies
Cheers and thanks again for producing this little gem!

Thank you for the kind words Julian, Damascus was the most difficult to finish.... One part of the rear body is so thin, that it simply disappeared when I was experimenting with etching. It took many tries, and just the right ratio of FeCl3
to get the right amount of metal etched away...Btw, one of my favorite lens you used to take the 2nd one (Canon 24-70 2.8L mkii)

Just received my Damascus Nucleus.. WOW, I can just say BRAVO! to George for making such a fine little light
It is so small and perfect around the neck, along with other Steel Flame goodies
Cheers and thanks again for producing this little gem!

Last edited:
New Photo Contest for a Very Special version of the Mokume Gane Nucleus.The winner of this contest will be receiving a one of a kind Mokume Gane Nucleus fully loaded with tritium vials, shipped)
Contest Description:

This contest has to do with my other hobby, photography. You will have to submit the "coolest" photo with this light in it. By "coolest" I mean by having this light in an interesting place, surroundings or situation. There is not many rules about this part, you don't have to use professional grade cameras, you can shoot with phones or even with film cameras. Feel free to be creative.

Rules of the photos you submit
(Please read, as there are a few changes, compared to previous contests):- The photograph you are using, has to be taken by YOU in whole. You are permitted to use Photoshop, as long as using your own photo.
- You have to be the owner of this flashlight.
- At least one Nucleus needs to be on the photo.
- Photo needs to be in focus (no blurry shots please!)
- It needs to be at least 1920x1080 or 2 MegaPixel
- Two photo per person. If you own at least one of these lights, you're qualified to enter this contest.
- All submission has to be done by 2/18/2017 (Winner will be announced on 2/20/2017 getting his light shipped the next day)
- Please send your submission to:
[email protected] (In order to stay completely unbiased, my wife will be the one opening your emails, and saving the photos in a specific folder. I will decide the winner, without knowing which photos were submitted by whom.)

With any
questions about the contest, please pm or email me at [email protected]
(This email is not for contest photos, for your submissions, use the one above)

This will be the last photo contest for this flashlight. It is a one of a kind special edition Mokume Gane version, that has been etched, heat treated and some other surface treatment was done to achieve the current finish. It was not offered for the standard Mokume Gane version, as there is a high chance of ruining the light by doing all these treatments to it. Although the Tritium vials are not installed in this light, it will be installed before it's shipped out. Here it is:

Photo contest Grand Prize:

31648110254_d748125f65_b.jpg

32491562135_7a2d1f5196_b.jpg

Group shot, with some of the other versions (The grand prize is the Mokume Gane Only!):

32491561915_7805a9f7a2_b.jpg

Last edited: