• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired World Smallest Titanium Light using a High Power Nichia 219B (Updated run-tim...

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi George...

My two lights (an Abell and a Brass) arrived safely, and I`ve now had a chance to put batteries into both of them and illuminate the dark.

Totally impressive...both with respect to your spectacular workmanship and with respect to the really nice flood beam coming out of each of the two gems. George...I couldn`t be happier with these beautiful works of art. Truly well done!

Congratulations to you, George, on having the talent, skills and ability to create these masterpieces.

Best wishes to you, kind sir!

Hi George...

My two lights (an Abell and a Brass) arrived safely, and I`ve now had a chance to put batteries into both of them and illuminate the dark.

Totally impressive...both with respect to your spectacular workmanship and with respect to the really nice flood beam coming out of each of the two gems. George...I couldn`t be happier with these beautiful works of art. Truly well done!

Congratulations to you, George, on having the talent, skills and ability to create these masterpieces.

Best wishes to you, kind sir!

Thank You, for the raving review John, I'm glad, that I could please many of the members, who appreciate sub-mini flashlights (I am, and have been one of the biggest fan of small flashlights!). This light was always meant to cater to those, who wanted something, that won't be replicated soon, or with ease. What I can promise, that all my designs will have the highest standards both mechanically and electronically, that's the reason I will keep all steps of production here in San Diego. Now keep it in mind, that the next design will be more mainstream and larger in size, I can't reveal the exact specs. but it will be something, that will appeal to many. Again, thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it!

phosphor22

Enlightened
I heartily agree with Carpe Diem about the impressiveness of this flashlight -- it is a tiny marvel!
I am very curious regarding what might be emerging next from George's workshop!

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
.......Now keep it in mind, that the next design will be more mainstream and larger in size, I can't reveal the exact specs. but it will be something, that will appeal to many. .....

I'll almost certainly be in for your next design George7806. Although I'm not a fan of tiny lights, I was very impressed from reading this thread with your machining and design skills as well as the way in which you deal with people. I had already had some insight into your skills when I saw something else that you'd machined before this in another thread. :) :thumbsup:

I'll almost certainly be in for your next design George7806. Although I'm not a fan of tiny lights, I was very impressed from reading this thread with your machining and design skills as well as the way in which you deal with people. I had already had some insight into your skills when I saw something else that you'd machined before this in another thread. :) :thumbsup:

Easilyled, you aren't really going to leave us hanging like that are you???? another thread....pray tell, what might that be?? Include a link...I promise I won't tell anyone...haha

easilyled

Flashaholic
Easilyled, you aren't really going to leave us hanging like that are you???? another thread....pray tell, what might that be?? Include a link...I promise I won't tell anyone...haha

No, I was just reacting to the hint that George7806 gave already in this thread and that I quoted egginator1. :)
There are no links to my knowledge.

It's all good. George make a great little product that I think we are all looking forward to seeing. It's fun to see all the commentary on this tiny little gem. I'm sure George's mystery light will be very cool.

Thank you Easilyled, it's great to hear all the great reviews about the project I spent so much time with designing and creating!:) I knew, I've had to make something unique to keep up with all the great custom flashlight builders on this forum. I have completed the extension tubes for this light, all I need to do is more testing, before making a decision about producing a few pieces. I think, it is one of the best looking creation I've done in a while... I will try to take some photos before the weekend, to show it off, and share some specs. although my day job is keeping me quite busy these few weeks. As far as the next design, it will take at least a month, to complete the prototype, but I doubt, that you or the others will be disappointed...:) Thanks again, for the kind words!

Last edited:
Due to to increased workload at my day job, I'm still a couple days behind on showing off the extension tubes I've made for this light. Sorry about the delay, it'll worth the wait, I promise!

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm still a couple days behind on showing off the extension tubes I've made for this light.

Could you make some battery cases too maybe with 5 trits on the bottom?
Something like this.

Maybe I missed it but how many batteries will the extension tube take?

The extension tubes will hold 3x 5A type rechargeable batteries. They are very uncommon, so they will be supplied with the extension tubes. At full charge they can supply a maximum of 900mA to the LED (output will be controlled by QTC pill) I will provide full specs, when I introduce this accessory.

Last edited: