Would you like an upgraded M61HOT head?

QMT93

Enlightened
Gene and I touched on the subject of updating the M61HOT and M91T. He would be happy to do a run for us if we provided the emitters, but he said that everything is getting the updates we have already seen roll into the E2XT and Hound Dog XT heads. For this reason, I am not keen on running a GB on it, but it's taken a bit longer than I though it would too though I bet we aren't long for a new batch of updated product!
I messaged him on Facebook a few days ago, and he said there was no plan for any upgrades :(. Do you and he discuss in details about when he may release the upgraded version?

Dave D

Flashlight Enthusiast
Something strange is going on in this thread, I received a notification that I'd been quoted by 'QMT93' post #19, but upon checking, for some reason post #14 by 'dotCPF' had been attributed to me! It's not my quote at all, very strange!

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I messaged him on Facebook a few days ago, and he said there was no plan for any upgrades :(. Do you and he discuss in details about when he may release the upgraded version?
gene might not want to get everyone excited just yet as people will be bothering him every day for update. Can't blame him we're an odd bunch.

QMT93

Enlightened
Something strange is going on in this thread, I received a notification that I'd been quoted by 'QMT93' post #19, but upon checking, for some reason post #14 by 'dotCPF' had been attributed to me! It's not my quote at all, very strange!
I think it's because I quoted you and "dotCPF" both in my reply, if I understand you correctly.

QMT93

Enlightened
gene might not want to get everyone excited just yet as people will be bothering him every day for update. Can't blame him we're an odd bunch.
That makes sense. I guess we have to wait then. Thanks for the explanation!