• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Fenix TK10

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Side note, but it's really weird to me that Fenix's relatively new TK09 doesn't have a grip ring... That's arguably one of the best parts about the TK11. It's just a brick of a light and the grip ring makes it basically impossible to slip out of your hand.

Kelly Silver Wise

Newly Enlightened
I agree. The tactical ring makes the flashlight feel even more solid in the hand and, to be honest, visually looks way cooler.

Kelly Silver Wise

Newly Enlightened
Paging Shaynster in case he's got email alerts for this thread. Haven't gotten anything back in a couple of weeks. Are you getting my messages?

Thank you!

Kelly Silver Wise

Newly Enlightened
Hey there Flashoholics!

I haven't been able to reach Shaynster to complete a sale so I'm still on the lookout for one or more of these flashlights.

Edit: I am so sorry if I'm being pesky! Totally unintentional consequences.

Last edited:

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello. I have a TK11 I might be willing to give up if I could "replace" it with one of the newer similar models like a TK15UE or something.
Not sure if you want specifically the TK10 model though. The TK11 and TK10 look really similar, but the heat sink around the head is a bit different.