• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTGA: 27LT-S (GONE) Milky Modded 120P ADDED (ALSO GONE)

afraidofdark

Enlightened
Re: WTGA: 27LT-S

I would take the Nova 120P, but I have plenty of Surefire L1's/ML1's that I am sure would disqualify me.

Hodsta you run an excellent WTGA thread! :twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hodsta,

You are making the rest of us greedy, maladjusted, anti-social, and just darn mean (greedy MAD people) look bad. You are too generous. Come on, have some heart, man. Think of the rest of us. You are making us look bad! :ohgeez::drool::sigh:

:twothumbs
Good job, my friend!!!:thumbsup:

You can always turn over a new leaf and send me that ropey old XM-18 flipper you just picked up:kiss:.

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry, Maroon, this is a tough break but Wolf fulfilled the instructions to the letter. PM me your address also and I might have a spare Nova 120P for ya:thumbsup:.

Goodnight and thanks.

Wow,
I half thought this was a joke. Sorry, but I had a few visitors at the door or I would have replied earlier. I must be honest, I am humbled by this and will remember it and hope I can do the same in someway someday. Thank you Hodsta.
Again humbled,
Frank

:bow:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow,
I half thought this was a joke. Sorry, but I had a few visitors at the door or I would have replied earlier. I must be honest, I am humbled by this and will remember it and hope I can do the same in someway someday. Thank you Hodsta.
Again humbled,
Frank

:bow:

A bit of a giggle but not a joke:thumbsup:. Work permitting I'll do my best to ship tomorrow but definitely by the end of the week.

120P still up for grabs folks.

xwilliammeex

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTGA: 27LT-S (GONE) 120P ADDED

Pretty new to this whole thing and a friend of mine said is urging me to take advantage to get a collection started! soooo i guess

:takeit: ?!

Edit: and to clarify I don't really have any lights of my own, just a couple of Mags that belong to where i work and really shouldn't leave the property.

Last edited:

jag808808

Enlightened

Hodsta,

I know...curse of being honest! :ohgeez: No harm in trying is there? This is a great opportunity for anyone. Hard for me to pass up the chance as small as it may be...

Jag, sorry man, I think the quality of your sigline means you might miss out on this small splash:eek:.

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Pretty new to this whole thing and a friend of mine said is urging me to take advantage to get a collection started! soooo i guess

:takeit: ?!

Edit: and to clarify I don't really have any lights of my own, just a couple of Mags that belong to where i work and really shouldn't leave the property.

OK William, I guess you got it. Please stick around, make yourself at home and let us know what you think of it when it arrives.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

Ol' Hods, up to his ol' Hods ways! :buddies:

Nice gestures my friend! :twothumbs

:wave: john

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ol' Hods, up to his ol' Hods ways! :buddies:

Nice gestures my friend! :twothumbs

:wave: john

I don't want to get the wrong sort of rep here, to be fair most of my candy intake is stolen off unsuspecting babies! :nana:

I have no real knowledge to share here but I do have a few lights, and am willing to share these as a thankyou to the community that is so willing to share real endeavor, time, knowledge, humour, herbs and spices. Nuff said.:thumbsup:

Wolf & William, apologies, lights are now likely to ship on Sat but I'll up the postage so hopefully no time will be lost. Work sucks right now and trust you will be understanding.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTGA: 27LT-S (GONE) 120P ADDED (ALSO GONE)

Drywolf/William,

Check your PM, you just got a lame *** excuse for why the lights only just shipped, really sorry guys this week has been a mess.:eek:

William - I couldn't find the Novatac 120P anywhere, and I looked hard, you is just gonna have to make do with a Milky Modded SuperNova120P:nana:!

Let me know when you gets 'em.

Hods