• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: 10+ years of Surefire Collecting

GuyinWY

Newly Enlightened
I can't link it from my phone for whatever reason and haven't been near a computer. Search for seller FrostedFord.

autogiro

Enlightened
Guy,
Glad I drove up yesterday instead of today!
Display case is inside and waiting for a place to become permanent.
Thanks again for the deal and the opportunity to meet in person.
Cheers!
Auto

hjkl

Newly Enlightened
Well, it was only $10 but I had to open a PayPal case after 3 weeks. I sent an email at 2 weeks without response, then a message a few days later and received a response that he "would look into it".

GuyinWY

Newly Enlightened
Well, it was only $10 but I had to open a PayPal case after 3 weeks. I sent an email at 2 weeks without response, then a message a few days later and received a response that he "would look into it".

Ralf, I apologize. I genuinely don't know what happened. I shipped the lanyards but have no clue where they went. I can't even find where you sent me your shipping address. I refunded your payment just a couple of minutes ago.

100% my fault on that one, sorry for the trouble.

hjkl

Newly Enlightened
Ralf, I apologize. I genuinely don't know what happened. I shipped the lanyards but have no clue where they went. I can't even find where you sent me your shipping address. I refunded your payment just a couple of minutes ago.

100% my fault on that one, sorry for the trouble.

Thanks for the refund. I count every nickel and dime :broke:. Couldn't forget about a tenner :grin2:. If they somehow turn up in the future, of course I will send $10.

Best