• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS - FDT (Flashlight Deals Today)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
TM06Svn50.2 Limited Edition #1of2 (Yes just 2. I will not build more)
DriverVNX2
4*XHP50.2 6500K
4*18650 3400mAh Unprotected Included (Must use this cell)
Likely my toughest build ever!
Lots of headache to complete this project
"V54" Engraved
"1/2" Engraved
Light is so small it makes the TN36vn looks like a giant LOL
17K Lumen
$500/$525

https://postimage.io/

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Put me down for a TM06Svn50.2!
You have got an absolutely stellar item. If Vinh were producing more, I would latch on to one soon-ish.

I have asked Vinh several times over many months about getting the TM06 up to speed power wise, and now we have this: The absolutely most power performance in its size classification. Compact, head and body diameter the same, four emitters, four cells, and smaller than two and a half inch head diameter lights, clocking in at two inch/50mm head diameter and 17,000 lumens- this is a super screamer for its size.

If I had not just sent Vinh $300 plus, a week ago, I would have jumped on this.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Vinh,

Can I call Backup on the TMO6Svn50.2, in case rejsr or aginthelaw need to back out?

I am also sending you an email begging you to please make one for me. This light is a skruquing pheamer!

cclight

Newly Enlightened
I'd love the TM06Svn too... Output and size are wonderful. I'd like to know the throw even if I won't have it.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Sony everyone I measured tonight and it it 9500 lumen with the included safe cells not 17K LUmen. Must have screw up somewhere the first time around. Other cells will give more lumen but its not to be used in this this light. At least consult with me first.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Sony everyone I measured tonight and it it 9500 lumen with the included safe cells not 17K LUmen. Must have screw up somewhere the first time around. Other cells will give more lumen but its not to be used in this light. At least consult with me first.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, no prob here. If rejsr or aginthelaw need to back out of this particular item, "TM06Svn50.2 Limited Edition #1of2", I will take it. :)

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
If againthelaw backs out its yours
Nice! I have been barking up the "I need a lot lot lot more lumens from the TM06 form factor" tree for a while. Barking loud. Claw marks all over that tree. :)

---------------
Normal people walk around with big dogs. They look normal. I walk around with big flashlights. My flashlights have bitten less people then Teds' dog.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's yours richbuff. Now all we have to do is find one for cclight. I looked over the specs on all the other x7's and tn36utvn's I have, and realized I'm covered up to 14,000 lumens.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Nice! I have been barking up the "I need a lot lot lot more lumens from the TM06 form factor" tree for a while. Barking loud. Claw marks all over that tree. :)

---------------
Normal people walk around with big dogs. They look normal. I walk around with big flashlights. My flashlights have bitten less people then Teds' dog.

Last edited:

LarryB

Enlightened
Ok, no prob here. If rejsr or aginthelaw need to back out of this particular item, "TM06Svn50.2 Limited Edition #1of2", I will take it. :)

And I'll take the other one if rejsr changes his mind because it's only half as bright as he thought. :twothumbs

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's yours richbuff. Now all we have to do is find one for cclight. I looked over the specs on all the other x7's and tn36utvn's I have, and realized I'm covered up to 14,000 lumens.
Thanks, aginthelaw.

I have same and similar two and a half inch head diameter bases covered as well, but not the two inch. This is going to be a sweet, sweet spot on the head diameter/power ratio continuum, in my collection. I like to edc bigger items; I will subjectively compare and contrast this item with the Manker MK34vn Spec5 XPL HI as far as edcability and power/throw are concerned.

rejsr

Newly Enlightened
And I'll take the other one if rejsr changes his mind because it's only half as bright as he thought. :twothumbs

It's yours. I already have a TM06vn, so I really didn't need another. The 17,000 lumen was too much to resist! :)