• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Muyshondt Aeon Mk I (Unused)

akosky

Newly Enlightened
I have a original/Mk 1 Muyshondt Aeon (HA) that I bought as a spare a while ago in case the one I kept on my key ring should ever fail. But since my original seems to be mostly indestructible, it seems like it's time to find this one a new home.

The light has never been carried or used, other than turning it on and off a few times to check it works and check the beam pattern (which is nice). I'm not sure why, but this one came from Enrique in a ziplock bag with a spare foam donut and with the split ring not yet attached. (My other Aeon and Mk II came in black cardboard tubes with split ring already attached). I'm selling it exactly as I received it.

I'm asking $180 including shipping by priority mail CONUS. Payment by PayPal. First "I'll take it" followed by PM gets it.

[SOLD]

Attachments

• IMG_3996.jpg
    IMG_3996.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_3997.jpg
    IMG_3997.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3998.jpg
    IMG_3998.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal:

I have a original/Mk 1 Muyshondt Aeon (HA) that I bought as a spare a while ago in case the one I kept on my key ring should ever fail. But since my original seems to be mostly indestructible, it seems like it's time to find this one a new home.

The light has never been carried or used, other than turning it on and off a few times to check it works and check the beam pattern (which is nice). I'm not sure why, but this one came from Enrique in a ziplock bag with a spare foam donut and with the split ring not yet attached. (My other Aeon and Mk II came in black cardboard tubes with split ring already attached). I'm selling it exactly as I received it.

I'm asking $180 including shipping by priority mail CONUS. Payment by PayPal. First "I'll take it" followed by PM gets it.

Thanks for looking.