• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: S200C2vn - Baby Throw King 122K Lux - 690 OTF Lumen

TurboLou

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Baby TK61vn (Must Must Have 5 Stars)

What batteries does this baby TK61 run on ?

gerolykos17

Newly Enlightened

oh no... i think its time for another light...!:banghead::confused:

rumack

Enlightened

Hmm, I've been thinking about a G25C2vn if there were any still available, then this comes along. Sounds very interesting.

sbrom

Newly Enlightened

Using your carefully dropped clues and some searching, could it be a Powertac Warrior?

kengps

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow! a dome on K40vn is what? About 150,000 Lux? It will be a most impressive thrower. That kind of performance will require a very good reflector. The best reflectors I ever came across back in my modding days were the Tiablo's. I still have 4 reflectors, and 3 Aspheric heads I bought, but never used for mods. I had an A9, A10, and A50. The RRT-1 was a competitor to the Tiablo A9. It has a rubber ring, and is a Tactical light. It's good looking too. I'd love to see what Wayne could do with an A9.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Wow! a dome on K40vn is what? About 150,000 Lux? It will be a most impressive thrower. That kind of performance will require a very good reflector. The best reflectors I ever came across back in my modding days were the Tiablo's. I still have 4 reflectors, and 3 Aspheric heads I bought, but never used for mods. I had an A9, A10, and A50. The RRT-1 was a competitor to the Tiablo A9. It has a rubber ring, and is a Tactical light.

Right track

kengps

Flashlight Enthusiast

The A50 if you can find one has the best reflector I ever came across. I have a VN copper mounted LED in one still. It has a two part reflector with an inner Orange peel section. It has spill like a P60, but throws like crazy too.

kengps

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well I hope you didn't throw us off with the reference to RRT-1. Because that light sucks.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Well I hope you didn't throw us off with the reference to RRT-1. Because that light sucks.

RRTT0 doesn't have a rubber grip and secure pocket clip