• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Tain 2-Piece Ti Hyperlux (Withdrawn)

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: WTS: Some nice TI customs: Hanko, Tain, Ku

Probably The Best AAA light to ever be released. Has programmable options in a small package that have never been replicated and fully supports NiMH and LiIon cells.

Wow, never seen a LF2XT like that before. Could that be the most valuable LiteFlux made?

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, never seen a LF2XT like that before. Could that be the most valuable LiteFlux made?

Nope - this one is. 100% pure Timascus LF2XT. Only one ever made to my knowledge.

y4m-vmdPYxNJLhdBik-MZUdz4BOEJFyaBwNyz3NsDYjwoMmNGw2RdvNTEaNsjwnbqz3gKewVBz0htuBIDYMeuk9YQNiJfUnXNhlzPnTv34pd73qs5KWcWrZg7aapCnb2M5U1RDTB8nkruWmkU8VEaosSSeMZ0-KLaYJUcUQbvFnVZcF9GZ8XYK9JQkUY9oc-KQ5Mgg20TE74nLS8eAGZiWF8w

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Would love to see the Hyperlux sell this weekend - $1100 through Sunday night shipped US or International

Zandar

Enlightened

Tempting, I just saw this, but it's Monday now

Zandar

Enlightened

Deleted sorry double posted, Internet lagging here again!

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Wow, truly spectacular. I'm not even going to try to guess what that is worth. Thanks for posting that.

Nope - this one is. 100% pure Timascus LF2XT. Only one ever made to my knowledge.

y4m-vmdPYxNJLhdBik-MZUdz4BOEJFyaBwNyz3NsDYjwoMmNGw2RdvNTEaNsjwnbqz3gKewVBz0htuBIDYMeuk9YQNiJfUnXNhlzPnTv34pd73qs5KWcWrZg7aapCnb2M5U1RDTB8nkruWmkU8VEaosSSeMZ0-KLaYJUcUQbvFnVZcF9GZ8XYK9JQkUY9oc-KQ5Mgg20TE74nLS8eAGZiWF8w

Last edited:

jclubbn5

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Tain 2-Piece Ti Hyperlux

That timascus is a pure beauty! Your lucky to have that one!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Tain 2-Piece Ti Hyperlux

Thank you all for the compliments on the Timascus LF2XT. If I recall it took me about a year to convince Jeff to make that one for me. In terms of price - it's one of those "If you gotta ask......." kinda deals. Let's just say the only more expensive light I own is a Tri-V3.

I'm going to Withdrawn the Hyperlux. Doesn't seem to be a demand for it at the moment and they are rare enough that I don't feel dropping the price is appropriate just to sell it.