• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS TnC 26650 ( Price Drop )

hwoont64

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS TnC 26650 :)

I just got the gavina today. Its nice planning to trit it out. Any idea what size are the slots? Where can i buy tritiums? Thks

supersuby

Enlightened

I just got the gavina today. Its nice planning to trit it out. Any idea what size are the slots? Where can i buy tritiums? Thks

The one's from B@rt on the marketplace ( 1.5mmx5mm ) should be the correct size but i would double check that with Steve first :)

precisionworks

Flashaholic

not sure if more metal work is needed on it
The TnC 26650 is ready for trits & no further metal work is needed before installation. The trits go in just as they should, ending up a few thousandths below flush with the surrounding metal.

80963aaf.jpg

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, I received this gorgeous host. I envision this with my Malkoff M61LLL and filled to the brim with 14 trits. It'll be an ultimate SHTF light!

Supersuby - email sent regarding a "thank you" - and, oh yeah, thank you!!

supersuby

Enlightened

Well, I received this gorgeous host. I envision this with my Malkoff M61LLL and filled to the brim with 14 trits. It'll be an ultimate SHTF light!

Supersuby - email sent regarding a "thank you" - and, oh yeah, thank you!!

Enjoy it Dan Thanks again :)

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Supersudy you are restricted from posting on CPF, or CPFMP for three months for not following my posted instructions Dec 2011, and PM instructions 3/24 2012 re posting the sold items in this thread, their descriptions, and selling prices. You have blatantly ignored CPF BST policies for three months.

Bill