• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS (withdrawn): Tritted out V10r Ti with a laundry list of mods (price drop #1)

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello all.

I'm putting up for sale my tritted out SWM V10r Ti with a whole bunch of mods. Here's a list of the items:

• SWM V10r Ti+. I believe it's a Ti+ because it has a hi-cri xml led in it and its bright as heck.
  • Jhanko trit bezel with 5 crens and 5 trit slots already fitted with red, yellow, blue, orange and green trits.
  • 12 trit drilled fin assembly with 2 blue, purple, red, orange, yellow, and green arranged in a color wheel order. Trits are not permanently fixed so they drop out with ease.
  • Stock v10r ti body drilled to accept a clip. It currently has a ti clip from Nitecore D11, but I believe a McGizmo clip along with others will fit as well. I can't confirm that though. Maybe someone can for me?
  • Kuku427 e-switch with 4 different buttons. 1 plain, 1 6-trit slot, and 2 4-trit slot and drilled. One of the 4-trit buttons is not perfect from a previous attempt at polishing, but all of the other buttons are as-is from Mohan.
  • Jhanko v10r ti body with sleeve to accept 18350 and 16340 cells. Has 4 trit slots with green, orange, blue, and red trits already affixed.
  • Trits from bart. 1.5x5.5mm 3xblue, 2xice blue, and 2xgreen. Purchased maybe 2 months ago. Very fresh.
  • Trits from kuku. 1.5x6mm 1xorange, 3xtrue blue, 1xgreen. Purchased maybe 2 months ago. Very fresh.

I'm asking $800 $750 for the whole lot. I may consider parting out this package, but to be honest, there are so many parts in this that it'll be difficult to do so without being stuck with a single part here and there, so I don't want to do that unless every part is committed to purchase.

Here are some pics but all I have is my iPhone so they are not going to be good ones.

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

The first to post "I'll take it" gets it. Shipping is usps priority with insurance and tracking for free to anywhere in the conus. Anywhere else, buyer will pay for shipping. If you have any questions please let me know and I will answer them as quickly as I can. But just to let everyone know, my cousin's wedding is this weekend so I'll be busy with that stuff and won't be in front of the computer as often as I usually am until after this weekend.

Thanks all! :lovecpf:

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Tritted out V10r Ti with a laundry list of mods

Wicked set up...

...wanna take your Ku e-switch & Bart's trit as and when you decide to part!

pharmbob

Newly Enlightened

Nice setup. I am not in a position to buy the whole package at this time, but I would be interested in the switch and other parts if you decide to part it out :D

borealis

Newly Enlightened

Interested in Jhanko v10r ti body if you split.

jjohnson34

Newly Enlightened

I would be interested in some of the trits if you do part out. 3 blue for sure and more if possible

jjohnson34

Newly Enlightened

anybody know if these SWM bodies are compatible with Macs customs Tri EDC heads?

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

anybody know if these SWM bodies are compatible with Macs customs Tri EDC heads?

No. SWM bodies aren't compatible with Mac's customs heads. Threads and body size are completely different.

Long overdue bump with a price reduction! :)

sobrnola

Newly Enlightened

I would like to purchase one or all of the switches if you decide to part.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would like to purchase one or all of the switches if you decide to part.

Hi there.

Those extra switch pieces are just buttons. There is only one actual switch. Still not quite ready to part this one out yet. I'm just finally getting back to normal life after the holidays, family, and weddings.

sobrnola

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Tritted out V10r Ti with a laundry list of mods (price drop #1)

Do the buttons work with the stock tail or do you have to have the Steve Ku one?

sobrnola

Newly Enlightened

Oh. I guess I have backup for the whole switch lot if you part out.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've decided to part this light out, as it seems there's enough interest in parts separately. However, since there's several interested parties in the same parts, I will end this sales thread and open up a new one in the next few days with an individual parts list and price. This way, everyone will have a fair shot at everything. Please keep an eye out.

Thanks.