• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: XsearcherVN & NightMasterVN - Dedicated Aspheric Throwers

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I'm very interested in one of the xsearchers not sure between xpe2 and xpg2. I have a feeling they may have a similar lux just with more lumens and larger spot for xpg2. Looking forward to the beamshots and initial impressions before I decide...

I feel confident I can make XPG2 throw close to XPE2 but with a larger focus :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I have 2 buyers that wanted moonlight in their XSearcher ... What would moonlight be god for? HMMMM Survival mode may be?

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Vin,
:paypal: + international shipping.
So you could ship this separately from my K50vn.
Will update you on my mode selection. Thanks

Xmldriver

Enlightened
I have 2 buyers that wanted moonlight in their XSearcher ... What would moonlight be god for? HMMMM Survival mode may be?

Yes I think it's for survival, my ideal modes would be moonlight, 25% and high but that's not an option so Im still deciding which option to go for!

Last edited:

Xmldriver

Enlightened
I hope the beamshots arrive before the light is sold out. Can anyone calculate how many Lux the XSearcher will probably have?

I think it's more difficult with aspheric lights as the focus makes A LOT of difference? But I got a feeling it's going to be HIGH!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Yes I think it's for survival, my ideal modes would be moonlight, 25% and high but that's not an option so Im still deciding which option to go for!

You are right. They might use it hunting deep in the Forrest...Things turn bad they got moonlight to look at family photos at night :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I think it's more difficult with aspheric lights as the focus makes A LOT of difference? But I got a feeling it's going to be HIGH!

I know its high. I remember it outthrew my Tn31vn...Which is around 500K Lux...But Its a while back and I cant remember for sure.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
NM I just order a small for $60 Shipped! We will see how it goes. So expensive to experiment LOL

sal415

Newly Enlightened
The wavien collars are to big the collar has to be right on top of led to adjust the diameter inside the dereelight is roughly 24mm and the small collar is 32mm I've tried cutting down no luck

sal415

Newly Enlightened
Also takes patience and time to focus the collar need low light to do also

sal415

Newly Enlightened
I'm sorry but no I'm waiting for a return from wavien and from what I've talked them before they might beable to accommodate my needs if your in for some that might make it more worthwhile for them for more than my single order let me know I do know it does make a big difference in throw from my findings it does make a warmer tint though more yellow