• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT/FREE: Thorshammerleathers plain black HDS flashlight holster

Kastro187

Newly Enlightened
Hi I would like to donate for FREE a thors hammer leather HDS flashlight holster, just cover the cost to ship. This is new, unused, maybe received 2-3 weeks ago, would be tight fit, (wrap your light with saran wrap and let it sit in the holster a few days for the leather to form).

Please don't show interest but to have it sit around your house, let someone in need really get use of it;

If someone is able to donate their HDS clip, as that is the route I want to carry, preferably Ti, but doesn't have to be. Please let me know, maybe we can trade?

First person interested it's yours, this is located in Canada.
IMG_1022.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1021.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is a crazy nice offer. If I were you, I'd ask 20 bucks shipped and at least get some money. If it's new, there's no reason to give it away.

But to each their own. Good Karma for sure.

obi

Mobileschoney

Newly Enlightened
I would love to have the holster! I don't have a Ti clip to trade but as Obijuan says I'd be glad to throw in a few bucks to help towards a clip. Thank you Sir!

Mobileschoney

Newly Enlightened
Kastro if someone does come up with the clip for you, I'm cool with you going that route, such a nice offer, good people are sometimes hard to find [emoji3]