XinTD? Anyone Know this Light?

NeedMoreLight

Newly Enlightened
Reviews I have read are pretty good, except it has a problem using protected batteries over 67 mm.

NeedMoreLight

Newly Enlightened
I'm trying to find a thread that may list battery length for various brands.. off hand I think Panasonic is 68mm.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a good light, just remember to buy the King Kong cells for it.

dna89

Newly Enlightened
I got one of these recently & didn't care for it. It was very picky about batteries. It wouldn't use protected 26650's at all. I didn't want to use the battery carrier so I traded it.

Mass. Wine Guy

Newly Enlightened
It seems very odd that someone would take the time and trouble to design a flashlight that doesn't take protected batteries. It's not like such batteries are uncommon.

Does anyone know of another, similar light tha does take protected cells?

NeedMoreLight

Newly Enlightened
[h=1]SolarStorm Warrior-II 3xCREE XM-L2 T6 1A 3x18650 This is suppose to be brighter than the Sky Ray King type lights according to the people who bought it. The place I ordered mine from is out of stock, so you may have to look around. There are 2 versions of this light, the XM-L and XM-L2. I ordered the L2.. waiting on it's arrival.[/h]

dna89

Newly Enlightened
OK, brace yourselves... I may be strung up from the nearest yard arm for this comment. But to me, the XinTD is nothing more than a glamorous HD2010.. With the exception of the HD will use any 26650 battery you throw at it.
itsj.jpg