• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

XM18vn50 LIVE STREAM TONIGHT, Link Inside

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in the middle of moving.
I'm gonna watch as much as I can. Can someone give me the instructions of how to connect to live stream. I don't have fb account. Thanks

You don't need FB. I followed the link Vinh sent in a email, which took me to Sky's Android Event on Livestream. Put an email address in the signup box and they send you a confirmation email. Open that and click Activate My Account. Then I think you had to add a password. Pretty easy... good luck.

NICSAK

Enlightened
Haha no need to be nervous we have all watched all your videos[emoji12] so what time are you starting? 940?

Wendee

Enlightened
I am kinda nervous. Why am my nervous?

Because you're on display and everyone is watching you live...lol. I can understand why you're nervous. I would be so uncomfortable and nervous, I probably couldn't broadcast on LiveStream. You're doing a great job! Really! You're a natural. :)

Wendee

Enlightened
Vinh,
I'm willing to stay up and wait until it gets dark there. Even if you think still photos would be better than video, it would still be cool to see outside live.
We have to figure out how we can all talk on there so that you don't feel weird being watched like that. It must be uncomfortable but you're doing great!! :) :grouphug:

Last edited: