Zebralight delivery time

Ishango

Enlightened
The last ZL I ordered was a SC30w. I received it (from China) in the Netherlands in 6 days just last week, I thought it was pretty fast actually. My SC51w (ordered earlier this year) was received at a similar interval (also from China).

Ent

Newly Enlightened
Hi

Well sent a rather firm email and got a reply with a proper tracking number. Also a comment that China Air takes generally three weeks to deliver if not longer. Um? slow boat to China and even slower aircraft back?

Cheers

Ent

Newly Enlightened
you're disappointed with Zebra CS. we get it. :dedhorse:

How cute. You must be the life of your own private party of one.

Simply reporting what I found re delivery and what any person can expect from Zebralight re delivery, that being three weeks.

(Shrugs shoulders and wonders what next icons will appears)

Last edited:

Bolster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Robostudent is welcome to my party any time. (Provided he brings his light collection, of course!)

Ent

Newly Enlightened
Robostudent is welcome to my party any time. (Provided he brings his light collection, of course!)

Um? I thought it was someone else's job to be the bringer of light but I have known to be wrong, could be complex though
nana.gif
party.gif
(I assume that these are the correct icons)

Cheers

Last edited:

robostudent5000

Enlightened

lol. thanks Bolster. you're still dangerous, but you can be my wingman anytime. :twothumbs

Edit: hey Ent, please don't let my antics make you feel that you are unwelcome here or anything. i'm just a goof. and i was pointing out, in my own dumb way, the fact that you were posting in a thread already entitled "Zebralight delivery time" that already had 49 posts documenting Zebra's CS deficiencies. and that you were, more or less, rehashing old news. i surely could have done that with more subtlety than i did. i think the members of the headlamp sub-forum appreciate all views and opinions, so please don't let my high jinks discourage you from posting about any further misadventures with Zebra CS if you desire.
:stupid:

Last edited:

Spypro

Enlightened
I ordered a H501w from Zebralight a while ago. They shipped it on June 16th. I received it today. I was thinking that the slow boat was sunk by a sea monster. I must say that Canada Post's strike did not helped much. Well at least I got my H501w !

flame2000

Enlightened
I ordered a SC51. They shipped on 20-Jun-11. Have not receive it yet. Kind of slow when its shipping from China to Singapore. Next time, I'll probably ask for shipping upgrade.:)

johnmeyer

Newly Enlightened
I ordered mine earlier this month (August 2011) directly from Zebralight, and received it in less than a week.

jkak

Newly Enlightened
If it is being shipped to an address in the US then it will ship from their US Office in Irving, Texas and will take about a week to arrive.

CathastrophiX

Newly Enlightened
Ordered a SC31 on 9/29/2011
Shipped 9/30/2011
Left China 05/10/2011
Still haven't received it....
Update 7/11/2011: Still waiting.

Last edited:

Captain Photon

Newly Enlightened
Just a quick FYI on current delivery times from ZebraLight:

Ordered an SC62W (in stock) on 13th July 2015

Arrived at their local (I presume) post office Nanjing on 23rd July

Left Nanjing on 25th, arrived/departed Shanghai Pudong on 26th July

Delivered to Melbourne, Australia on 10th August.

So, 28 days in total, or 18 days for the actual delivery component.

The tracking system didn't get updated after it left Shanghai.

Hope this helps :)

Cheers, CP

indie

Newly Enlightened
CP, I gather that was with their standard air mail free delivery? I want one within 3 weeks so may look at their expedited shipping. Seems you have to pay to get them to get off their chair!

insanefred

Enlightened
Just a quick FYI on current delivery times from ZebraLight:

Ordered an SC62W (in stock) on 13th July 2015

Arrived at their local (I presume) post office Nanjing on 23rd July

Left Nanjing on 25th, arrived/departed Shanghai Pudong on 26th July

Delivered to Melbourne, Australia on 10th August.

So, 28 days in total, or 18 days for the actual delivery component.

The tracking system didn't get updated after it left Shanghai.

Hope this helps :)

Cheers, CP

Nice necropost.

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello,

Are ZL's ordered in the US still shipped within the US and not from China?

Ag76

Newly Enlightened
I ordered an H600w last month, and it was shipped to me from Irving, Texas. The website listed the H600 as "in stock", but it still took two weeks (10 business days) to ship. Once it shipped it didn't take too long for it to arrive, as I live about four hours south of the Dallas area.