Zebralight H600Fc Mk IV - First Impressions

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
From an old post but wondering if anyone has a link for a better holder (Armytek?) than the silicone holder that ZL ships with it's lights? I'm looking to upgrade to a H604c from my old ZL (can't even remember the model... long discontinued) and I never loved the silicone holder as it would slip if I was running or bouncing around.
I only use soft rubber holder.
The best soft rubber mounts are the old Armytek, same material as the Zebralight ones but larger and more stable.
I have two but they have been out of production for a long time.
If you want I can see if the Armytek hard plastic holder (old models) fit the Zebralight.

Attachments

• IMG_0521.JPG
    IMG_0521.JPG
    310.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

nollij

Newly Enlightened
I only use soft rubber holder.
The best soft rubber mounts are the old Armytek, same material as the Zebralight ones but larger and more stable.
I have two but they have been out of production for a long time.
If you want I can see if the Armytek hard plastic holder (old models) fit the Zebralight.
Yes please!

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry I'm late, I had to look for the packages.
Tried an old H602w, Armytek mount fits perfectly.
I tried initially the Wizard model support (standard) with XPL led and it fits.
But then I tried the support of the ELF C2 (old model) and it's better (it fits much better, looks more accurate) In addition, the ELF C2 holder has an O-ring that can be used as a safety catch.
I think all Armytek plastic mounts currently on sale are like the ones from the ELF you see in the picture (with rubber ring as a safety catch)
I took some pictures but you can still ask a dealer

Attachments

• IMG_0540.JPG
    IMG_0540.JPG
    279.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0541.JPG
    IMG_0541.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0542.JPG
    IMG_0542.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0545.JPG
    IMG_0545.JPG
    212.9 KB · Views: 90

nollij

Newly Enlightened
Sorry I'm late, I had to look for the packages.
Tried an old H602w, Armytek mount fits perfectly.
I tried initially the Wizard model support (standard) with XPL led and it fits.
But then I tried the support of the ELF C2 (old model) and it's better (it fits much better, looks more accurate) In addition, the ELF C2 holder has an O-ring that can be used as a safety catch.
I think all Armytek plastic mounts currently on sale are like the ones from the ELF you see in the picture (with rubber ring as a safety catch)
I took some pictures but you can still ask a dealer
Thank you!