Zebralight S6330 and S6330b 2400 Lumen flashlights in the making. .

Phry

Banned
Does anyone know the latest word from Zebralight about the S6330b?

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
A ZL sales rep stated they stopped production of the regular S6330 temporarily to catch up on production of their smaller lights. However, if using a dedomed LED for greater throw/warmer tint is such a good idea from ZL's point of view, I would think they would have produced a dedomed SC600 by now - the fact they don't doesn't bode well for future prospects of the dedomed S6330b.

I do hope they resume production of the regular S6330 or make another multi-emitter, multi-battery light. We can always send the light to Vinh to get it dedomed by him.

Last edited:

Phry

Banned
A ZL sales rep stated they stopped production of the regular S6330 temporarily to catch up on production of their smaller lights. However, if using a dedomed LED for greater throw/warmer tint is such a good idea from ZL's point of view, I would think they would have produced a dedomed SC600 by now - the fact they don't doesn't bode well for future prospects of the dedomed S6330b.

I do hope they resume production of the regular S6330 or make another multi-emitter, multi-battery light. We can always send the light to Vinh to get it dedomed by him.
The S6330b had nothing to do with dome removal.

It was going to be a bare emitter version, so no reflectors.

It would be a few mm shorter due to this, and all flood.

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok, I thought "bare" meant dedomed. I stand corrected. oops! I suppose if ZL has cancelled this "b" version, once could look at the new Eagletac flood light - the model escapes me at the moment - although without the nice ZL UI.

BTW, the NIB S6330 on ebay sold for $173 about a week ago. If ZL never makes another hi-power multi-emitter light, I wonder if I should have bid on it.

Last edited:

g.p.

Enlightened
The sc6330 is still one of my most used lights. Really wish ZL would do another multi emitter light!

g.p.

Enlightened
Mine lives on the nightstand too. The super low levels and stable tail standing make it the perfect night light for when my little guy sneaks into our bedroom at night. Great for camping too...a level for every need.

Only downside is that there is no way to lock it out when throwing it into a bag or suitcase other than removing all of the batteries. I've never had it turn on accidentally though.

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is anyone running unprotected cells in their S6330 ? It is time for me to get some new cells for mine and I figured if the s6330 has a low voltage cut off I will get some unprotected cells. I'm currently running protected Eagtacs. I looked through this and other threads and couldn't find anyone mentioning running unprotected cells.
Thanks.

Latest posts