Zebralight SC32d // SC62d

ven

Flashaholic
Ah ha! yes its a very nice beam, philips luxion hi cri(85) 5000k and around 320lm on H1 and 145lm on H2(perfect!)

ven

Flashaholic
Not sure why some of my photobucket pics have gone funny(on another none flashlight site they are fine!), its just on here which maybe 1 of 2 things, Either the chrome add on for bucket, or CPF software for re-sizing. Dont know on that.

Still my fav ZL:) Few random pics, using imgur instead!
nLDP4F8l.jpg

Its had a couple(maybe 3) drops now from 3ft or so onto a hard floor. Barely a pin prick found, tough ano for sure.
5ij5saCl.jpg

HeGIt7Rl.jpg

VjhufW5l.jpg

dohjxkIl.jpg

ec55p0ll.jpg

tJDr0lHl.jpg

yAYAcZ3l.jpg

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I just acquired my second ever ZL, a beautiful (barely used it looks like) SC62d and I gotta tell ya. I'm really liking it!

I'm loving the handheld in the first down by your side left/hand carry for me. Easy to turn on with my thumb. Barely noticeable and easy to switch on and change modes if needed.

And who knew it could ride right on top of the snap closure of my cuff pouch.

I'm now excited to be looking for a more "Duty" type light in brightness to carry on my cuff pouch. And making this one a backup in my pocket.

1-05-18 Edit:

So I discovered I can use my E2 Surefire red filter on the head! Holy cow it's even better now!

Last edited:

Enlightened
So I just acquired my second ever ZL, a beautiful (barely used it looks like) SC62d and I gotta tell ya. I'm really liking it! I'm loving the handheld in the first down by your side left/hand carry for me. Easy to turn on with my thumb. Barely noticeable and easy to switch on and change modes if needed. And who knew it could ride right on top of the snap closure of my cuff pouch. I'm now excited to be looking for a more "Duty" type light in brightness to carry on my cuff pouch. And making this one a backup in my pocket. 1-05-18 Edit: So I discovered I can use my E2 Surefire red filter on the head! Holy cow it's even better now!
Don't lose it because ZL doesn't seem interested in making any more non floody 'd' flashlights anymore.

ven

Flashaholic
Damn................3x sc62d..............thats 3x my fav ZL:naughty: When i get the 600 mk IV , be it PLUS or HI.......... or both, i cant see anything beating my sc62d as a fav. 320lm is enough for me, the body design on the sc62 is my fav(out of the sc63/64 as well).

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
The two with aftermarket clips have been used nightly for years, since the 62d came out. Recently put all three of them in 7 degree Fahrenheit freezer for 8 hours. Took a little while (couple to a few minutes) for them to work; after warming a little. The 'new in box' (with stock clip) took the longest to fire up. Switched batteries to see if that mattered (used AW protected and Zebralight brand) Might try one of those low temperature 18650's to see what happens.

ven

Flashaholic
They have seen you right for years , you repay their loyalty by freezing them..............:faint: I dont want to get on the wrong side of you:whistle: :laughing:

Be interesting how these new low temp cells do work and how much longer run time is available :)