Zebralight SC600 Mk II L2 (XM-L2, 1x18650) Review: RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, VIDEO+

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
Hello!I bought (Ebay) the new flashlight SC600w II L2but i'm worried if the flash light is genuine. I noticed different shape on the place around the push button and the name of the model seems to be out of position.
Can enybody confirm my opinion?
There is some variation in the shape of the indentation among various ZL models, so this could just be batch variation for this model. Best to check directly with Zebralight if you are concerned.

And :welcome:

roach1492

Newly Enlightened
Just got my sc600 ll l2, waiting for dark.It's my 2nd Zebralight addicting.

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
I've always wondered what the grouping of small pinholes was for inside the SC600. If you look in the tube you see them next to the spring on the head end. Could it be some type of vent to blow off the lens instead of the whole thing becoming a pipe bomb?

Swede74

Enlightened
I've always wondered what the grouping of small pinholes was for inside the SC600. If you look in the tube you see them next to the spring on the head end. Could it be some type of vent to blow off the lens instead of the whole thing becoming a pipe bomb?

I have wondered too. When I contacted Zebralight about a H32w that had an issue with the PID regulation, they told me that flashlights and headlamps with the PID feature have to go through a long 'parameter' calibration process before leaving the factory, and that what I described looks like an uncalibrated light. I was also informed that calibration is done through a serial communication port in the H32w so there is no need to take the headlamp apart.

Could that be what the pinholes are for?